6 Screenshots

About This File

*FIRST 24 HOURS WILL BE A BOGO REVIEW DEAL!

To participate in the BOGO REVIEW ! you must buy this video & leave a review ! AFTER, leaving your review please either add the video you would like or comment on my profile or message me directly. YOU MAY ALSO>>>> choose to wait for a new video to come out to take as your free video the choice is yours ;)

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ;)❤️ 

GET READY FOR NEW GAINNSSS! 

This video shows many things you all have been waiting for !! including myself. I just might hit 400 before the end of the year at this rate! :)

Video Details: Kayla starts of showing her eating her late night snack from del taco just filling up her huge gut before her weigh in. Its 2:30 Am but when she's hungry time does not exist. After eating her del taco she gets straight to the point, MEASUREMENTS. When she measures herself she is more shocked at the increase of inches then she expected, she's much larger in areas that the inches creeped by faster then she thought.!. She measures her neck, breasts, waist, hips, arms, forearms, & legs. After doing all the measurements Kayla becomes out of breath just lifting her heavy body causes her to already get a sweat but its time for the big WEIGH IN!!

HOW MUCH HAS SHE GAINED SINCE HER LAST WEIGH IN? even these results may surprise you ;)

SHES HUGE!!! ;)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hifi45

Loved watching you eat and the big belly reveal! Need to see more including that fat and bulging backside:)

Tattoo a Prime AAA Grade code on your well fleshed out and porky body and it’s off to market for this piggy!!

Link to review
Kieran8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Congratulations on the new weight Kayla!!! And of course its always great seeing you eat :P

If i could save my video for the future video i would like that :) keep up the great videos and gains!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She is getting BIG! keep uo the great work and videos! Big, fat, and shapely all over!

Link to review
Frequentflyer

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well worth the purchase, not just for the update.   Kayla’s really knocked this one out of the park for overall quality.  Never felt the need to skip forward.   BUY THIS CLIP. 

Response from the author:

Oh yay :) I’m glad to hear that ! I hope as I continue to make content the quality gets better and better ❤️ 

Link to review
honestabe

Looking even better each weigh in, really excited for the next one. Can’t wait to see how much she’ll gain at this rate.

Link to review
8si

First Kayla eats a whole taco meal, while she talks you see her beautiful face, which has grown very round and cute recently. She wears a pretty dress which shows her new soft curves nicely. Her shape has become very nice! She then measures her body, and the measurements have gotten quite a lot bigger. The extra flab is clearly going to all the right places! Her belly seems to be getting an even nicer shape, has developed more grabbable sexy love handles and its jiggles are becoming sexier when her belly is shaked, lifted and played with! Keep up the good work!

! Thanks for your input :) helps me for future know more of what to show ! I appreciate how much you like my content ! This is exactly why I continue to gorge my self & get nice and round 

Link to review
:-)

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

MASSIVE FAN OF THE WEIGH IN VIDEOS CANT WAIT FOR NEXT MONTHS GAIN 💓

CAN I PLEASE GET THAT CHEESECAKE VIDEO THANKS GORDITA 🦦

YOU GUYS NEED TO COP THIS VID 

Send me the link ! I think I know which one ur talking bout but I have a couple of videos tht include cheese cake so I wann make sure I give u the right one :)

Link to review