6 Screenshots

About This File

*FIRST 24 HOURS WILL BE A BOGO REVIEW DEAL!

To participate in the BOGO REVIEW ! you must buy this video & leave a review ! AFTER, leaving your review please either add the video you would like or comment on my profile or message me directly. YOU MAY ALSO>>>> choose to wait for a new video to come out to take as your free video the choice is yours ;)

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ;)❤️ 

GET READY FOR NEW GAINNSSS! 

This video shows many things you all have been waiting for !! including myself. I just might hit 400 before the end of the year at this rate! :)

Video Details: Kayla starts of showing her eating her late night snack from del taco just filling up her huge gut before her weigh in. Its 2:30 Am but when she's hungry time does not exist. After eating her del taco she gets straight to the point, MEASUREMENTS. When she measures herself she is more shocked at the increase of inches then she expected, she's much larger in areas that the inches creeped by faster then she thought.!. She measures her neck, breasts, waist, hips, arms, forearms, & legs. After doing all the measurements Kayla becomes out of breath just lifting her heavy body causes her to already get a sweat but its time for the big WEIGH IN!!

HOW MUCH HAS SHE GAINED SINCE HER LAST WEIGH IN? even these results may surprise you ;)

SHES HUGE!!! ;)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.