Coke, sicilian pastries and..a shirt about to explode! 👚🐷

$15.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A friend of mine sent me these treats as a gift, they are so good! You can't imagine! A caloric orgasmic bomb! Sicilian pastries! My shirt meanwhile is about to explode since I've been letting myself go lately and am totally unable to stop eating and enjoy all this delicious food! To think that last year this shirt fitted me perfectly is absurd and incredible! Oink oink! I've really become a fat little piglet unable to control myself! And I love it! Unleashing my inner pig is so exciting and hot. I've never felt so happy!  🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was wonderful from beginning to end.

But seeing Wendy chug that coke (the most unhealthy drink, ever) like it was water, laid back on the sofa, with crumbs and powdered sugar falling all down face and her top and belly, like the perfect piggy she is was just incredible. The snorting really made it for me!

This video is a belly bloating, eating, snorting, piggish, feedee good-time!

🐷🐖🐽

Response from the author:

Thank U GIF by chiara

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

😍

Thanks! 💖

Link to review
HereForAReason

Beautiful, graceful and tranquilly turgid 😄 Wendy looks incredible here, squeezed into clothes she's far too fat for ☺️

Thank you🍀🍀

Link to review
lesserhawk

Fantastic video! The best moments are the small murmurs and groans as she feels her belly, undoes her tight buttons - the slight shock at how fat and soft she has become. It is a wonderful intimate video.

Aww thanks! Glad you liked it. 💗🐷

Link to review
hazlan

Wendy's descent into seemingly uncontrollable gluttony continues. Watching her munch on these pastries as her gut bulges out of a shirt that could be painted on is truly a delight. The greatest thing about watching this that you know, as does she, that this probably the slimmest she will ever be.

Thank you!

Link to review
Guest Jack123456788

Amazing video as always, looking good. Cant wait see the day ur belly explodes out of those clothes. Out of curiosity do u do custom videos at all if ur interested?

Link to review
Guest Gsfiafh15

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow. That belly was just screaming to burst out. Once you did, your bloated gut spiled out. 

I was suprised that you didn't really burp. Hope we can see more in the future

I burped at the end! Maybe you can't hear it, but I'm sure I did.🙈The funny thing is that I burp a lot more when I'm not in front of the camera. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😊

Link to review
pippol8

Wendy's belly dominates the scene, catches the eye, it's huge, fat, swollen, soft ...
But look at her little double chin, and at her greedy little mouth that bites, chews, swallows relentlessly, and sighs with satisfaction. She is so adorable!

Thank you! 💗💗

Link to review
maamae28

OMG Wendy non è mai stata così grassa come in questo video! Temo che quella camicia non si riallaccerà mai più sulla sua pancia super grassa! 😍😍 🐷 

Lo temo anche io (o forse no?! 🐷 )

Grazie della recensione! 🧡

Link to review
gricha

Ok just a bit of backstory first, to give you the setting: right before filming this, Wendy had a week-end when she totally let loose her appetite and was full from morning to night. So even as she just starts filming, her body is already bloated like crazy, and her shirt has a lot of trouble fonctioning, aka containing her overflowing flab. Add in a good quantity of sweets and soda to wash it off, and you obtain one fat, round, giant belly, sure to be the center of Wendy's care and everyone's attention!
I can only say this: if Wendy keeps rolling down this road to be the fattest piggy ever... 😳 I actually can't even imagine how huge she will become!

Thanks🐷 It was an amazing week end!! You are right! 🧡🧡

Link to review
Guest OrioneWG

Non posso dire altro che WOW ! Sei fantastica! 

Grazie 🙏 ❤️❤️

Link to review