6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: WG denial. Fat shame. Teasing. Highschool bully gets fat. Girl on girl belly play. 9+ minutes

Believe it or not, our sweet Casey was a big bully in high school. She was the hottest girl in school with a tone fit body that anyone would kill for. She teased and fat shamed Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, relentlessly for what a big fat whale she once was. 

Years later, a lot has changed. After settling down and have kids, Casey's evolved and is looking to make amends with those that she once hurt. Her and Candice meet up for coffee and Casey apologizes for how she treated her in high school. But oh boy... the tables sure have turned.

Candice immediately starts to poke fun at Casey, who's no longer the hot skinny girl that she once was. Casey's HUGE now, far bigger than Candice ever was. Candice teases and shames her for what a fat cow she's become.. But Casey's in denial! She swears up and down that she has maintained her perfect high school figure. 

Watch Candice pick Casey's body apart... from her thick hanging chins to her MASSIVE gut that is bulging out of her little skirt. Casey is twice the size that Candice ever was but refuses to accept it. She's in complete denial... Like Candice says, what goes around comes around. 😏

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bp1812

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well well well how the turntables!! Watch as Candice teases Casey and her ever expanding figure! Casey is in complete denial as she spills out of her tight skirt and top before unveiling the marvelous belly we all love! Side note... the commentary between you two is great, definitely gave me a few laughs!!

Response from the author:

Thank you always friend! ❤️ I love your reviews & am so happy you enjoyed it!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

There is no fitness or tone to be found anywhere with these two. Just alot of sexy curves of bulging fat. I swear both @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @Curvage Casey look fatter than their last video together although they both deny their explicit fatness. Great chemistry in this video between these two gorgeous plump beauties. Their influence on each other is sure to lead to alot more pounds of added fat until neither will be able to deny their fatness.

We are so fucking fat now, those fitness days are long gone!! We love growing for ya'll ❤️ thank you for the review!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Tiny former cheerleader/athlete Casey has brought Candice in to apologize about her prior bullying of her being such a fattie....the only problem - Casey has grown to an ENORMOUS size! Clearly she has eaten ALL the treats and can't stay away from any food! Her jean shorts are about to burst and her top won't stop rolling up. However, Casey is in full denial mode and it is one of the sexiest things ever! Candice keeps poking and touching Casey's gut and double chin as she flips the bullying back onto Casey! Most of this clip is Casey constantly pushing back on Candice's insistence that she has BLOWN up even bigger than she ever was in high school! Casey just won't hear it until, finally, in the end she admits that she has let herself go. 

One of the things I've always loved so much about Casey is her charm in every one of her clips. She is consistently so likable and lovely, and she is no different in this role-playing clip. Her and Candice play beautifully off of each other and you can really tell they're such good friends. Candice is very good at passive aggressive commentary too 😂 They're such a great Curvage team with so much more to come!

Most obvious to me in this clip is Casey's blimp status as every part of her body is inflating, especially her cheeks. They look absolutely amazingly full and so sexy. Her arms are becoming so full of cellulite and you just want to grab 2 big handfuls and jiggle them! Her gut takes the cake as always and just DOMINATES the screen! Her shorts are definitely about to pop as there is no way to contain that blubber-filled orb! 

Please, check this clip out and let's support this amazing new sexy friendship! The more we buy and download, the more Casey and Candice will be thrilled to make special content in the future and it is well worth the buy!

20,000 STARS, Love!!! 💓

Thank you so so much! This review is incredible!! I am so glad you enjoyed it and can't wait for you to read the next one ❤️ 

Link to review
curvluver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video with @MissSugarPlumpFairy being "apologized" to by @Curvage Casey (who bullied her for being fat back in high school) and is now quite fat, but in total denial of it.  Great banter between these two and Casey's showing off her beautiful belly throughout.  I recommend this video as it's just so much fun to watch and I'm sure you'll love it too!

Thank youuu! ❤️ love your review & am so so happy you loved it!! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

❤️❤️😍😘

Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

This is what I would call a fat shaming masterpiece. The role play is amazing as Casey is the former fit bully cheerleader who has gotten fat and the girl she bullied is now skinnier and the tables have turned. Plenty of jiggle and gut and all the shaming you could possibly imagine 

Thank you love ❤️ love showing off our big fat guts for you!!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

I love denial clips so much just hearing excuses of why it might happen and the hearing Casey have kids definitely makes want to see that happen but loved every minute of this and these two girls definitely have  good video chemistry

Hehe I can't wait to see my big preggo gut someday! Thank you always for taking the time to leave a review ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow what a role play by Casey with Candice! Here we have our favorite curvy queen apologizing to Candice during their high school years when Casey was the class bully that fat shamed Candice. Candice accepts the apology but has a truly tough time convincing the in denial Casey of her obvious weight gain over the years. She looks so beautiful with her double chin on full display and when she unleashes her belly from her tiny jean skirt she is overwhelmingly sexy and irresistible. I absolutely love Casey’s clips and her collaboration with Candice raises the bar to a much higher, hotter level and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. 😍😍🔥🔥👍

Thank you so so much for such an incredible review always ❤️ you are the best!

Link to review
jacksprat

Holy Cow!  Casey is looking HEAVY in this clip. Deny it all she likes, but Casey is VISIBLY bigger once again. So darn robust and THICK. Our formerly fit doll-face has gotten herself a solid buxom figure. Again, our favorite Plump Pair have created a denial vignette which only serves to exaggerate Casey's tremendous and literally undeniable maturation. Candice is perfect as the chubby high school friend who comfortably and honestly addresses her own extra curves. Meanwhile Casey is coming in dense and heavy as the former bully denying she has put on a few since her glory days as a cheerleader.  I can only imagine that Candice was just as shocked irl to see how BIG Casey has grown as you the viewer will be. I mean, every time we turn around Casey grows more voluptuous and luscious. Just a couple of weeks ago this pair were nearly chubby twinsies. Each excited to pack on a few before they met again. Apparently Casey was leaving no doubt as to whom would blow up most astonishingly. She is a scrumptious meatball. Which makes the denial all the more delusional and incredible. The cock-hardening thickness of her thighs and arms must be seen. And sweet fat Casey is EAGER as always to show off. Once that Belly is unleashed, it grabs up all the attention and hands. It is obviously the moment we have all been waiting for. Both on camera and off. BOOM! That Huge Belly pops out and just hogs the show. There can be no question as to who has been eating good in this neighborhood. 

Thank you Jack ❤️ Your worship inspires me to keep on growing! Thank youuu ❤️ 

Link to review