4 Screenshots

About This File

Things are heating up in Australia. Today was super hot and humid. I couldn't help myself and had to grab a bottle of water to cool off. 

I decided to have a little fun and show you all my big sexy G cups in a wet white t-shirt 💦💦

This video clip has a lot of boobs, belly, and wetness. Watch me as I wet my white t-shirt and play with my growing boobs + belly. 👙💖

If you enjoyed this video, leave a review. Your encouragement keeps me gaining 🐷

My favourite review will get my next video free. 💖

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is an amazing video! I'm really hoping she comes back though. Does anyone know if she uploads anywhere else?

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Even though out of your 3Bs your big sexy bum is my fave, your jelly belly and huge boobs are really showcased lovely here. They look so soft and juicy like a pair of cantaloupe at a grocery store. I love how your nipples show through and it's so hot seeing you rip your shirt open (you know what you are doing hehe). Its quite funny that you cooling off makes me quite hot ;) 

PS: I really would love to see you do a vid like this again in this same outfit but with oil and an emphasis on your 3Bs jiggling and bouncing around covered in baby oil from various angles on your chair. Please consider it! Along with the 3 part tight panty try on tease :)

Link to review
Shin900

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After i watch this video i think: "What is the best way to die". And the answer is "Smothered by your boobs" 😊

Link to review
Zer0

If there was a 10 star I would put it. Omg your boobs are so huge and your belly is super squishy all I want to do is shove my face in both and cover your boobs in whipped cream so I could watch you lick it off. Wish I could feed you some more and give you lots of heavy cream to help out your boobs as their a bit behind in the race between your belly and that big beautiful ass. ;) never stop 

Link to review