14 Screenshots

About This File

🍹🧉Watch me take shots and then deal with the consequences of my indulgence!!!🧉🍹

🌴The first part of the video is me taking shots on vacation

🌴The next is me showing my newly 🦩even more🦩 swollen belly!!! Definitely the 🦩fattest🦩 I’ve looked so far (I wish I could stop saying that!!!) Lots of fat chat, belly play, booty shaking!!!

🌴Lastly, a weigh in, not a huge difference but a lot for my tiny frame!!!

This is not role play, I actually did put on a few more lbs, I’m not a gainer, but somehow I can’t stop gaining!!!

Leave a 🦩review 🦩for a screenshot of my weight in stats, including 🌴body fat percentage🌴 (it’s kind of hard to see in the video, you can definitely see the weight though, the other stats are just in a smaller font)

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ontos0811

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

NGNG once again proving you don't have to be doing 10k calorie meals and trying to gain 100s of pounds to have some of the best content out there. Extremely erotic clip and one of her best yet. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!!  ❤️❤️❤️I’m sorry for the late response!!! That means so much to me!!! I’m glad that I can bring a little something different to Curvage!!! 

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is beautiful. NGNG delivering another absolutely perfect video. Can we all just have a moment of silence to appreciate how absolutely enormous and perfect her breasts are? Stunning in a bikini! 😍

the vacation talk and teasing is so breathtaking. Just some real down to earth honest footage and it’s incredible. 

NGNG is so pretty, her makeup and hair always look perfect as well. Just a must buy honestly! 👌👌

Link to review
cycling1951

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a little different video for NgNg, and I found the change just as erotic ! A lot of her videos are role play and fantasy, this one is completely reality based!

It’s actually 2 videos cleverly rolled into one. First we see her describing and indulging in what she finds so enjoyable- tossing back shot after shot of vodka based flavored “treats” while in Florida!

In the second part we see her back home a little sheepishly, (yet almost naughtily) demonstrating the results of her indulgence(s) !! As usual the film quality, lighting and wardrobe are perfect ! Most of the time those beautiful boobs are on full display too 😳!
   Personally, I found the best parts of this clip the frequent fondling, caressing and cradling of her now, more noticeable belly! Also fun is her usual charming chatter, this time interspersed with fat talk, booty shaking and even another weigh-in ! (Who da thunk?)

Link to review
Guest Fit2Stuffed

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is an amazing fantasy clip from one of the top models to ever be on curvage. Nogut gives you the satisfaction of seeing your significant other get ** and gain weight, developing an absolutely amazing chub. Nogut shows off all of her magnificent curves and even more. This is a clip you’ll be glad you bought. Well worth the money!

Link to review
stang0909

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is NogutNoglory in her very best. You can see the slow descent into loving the extra weight. Do yourself a favor and buy this one.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!!! Patience pays off, lol!!!

Link to review