2 Screenshots

About This File

If you know me at all you know how much I love to eat, and how much I love my expanding body and how soft I am getting, I couldnt wait to sit down to this huge piece of chocolate cake, I covered it with tons of sugary whip cream and sprinkled on my favorite tiny marshmallows, hoping to help increase my size, I put on a show and decided I want to show off my huge bloated tummy while I shovel in the cake, as I start to eat, its not too bad, and the more I eat and less whip cream I have the cake doesnt taste nearly as chocolaty or sugary as i wanted it too. It is by far my least favorite cake I have ever had, and I find it hard to eat, which is so RARE! I can pretty much eat anything and A LOT of it. once I have about 1/4th left of the cake. I dont give up. I just get really disappointed and, that cake didnt deserve to be inside my plump delicious tummy. My favorite part about this video was being able to play with my belly, and flop it around to really enjoy my growth and how spectacularly soft I am getting. My boobs are ever getting bigger, I am almost unable to fit into my 4xl tube top anymore. I  am happy with my body, but I am the saddest fat girl with this cake, I cant wait to make my next feedee video the toughest challenge yet with the most delicious of foods to make up for it.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.