7 Screenshots

About This File

It's date night! Tonight we are heading out to one of my favorite restaurants, and I'm almost ready. I pop into the living room where you are waiting and tell you that I just need to finish getting dressed. I start to slide into my shorts in front of you, but almost immediately I encounter an issue, they don't seem to fit! You start to tease me about how tight they are and I brush it off, these are BRAND new shorts, there's NO way they aren't going to fit! But the longer I struggle with them, the meaner your teases get; you just can't believe what a PIG I am! I plop down on the couch to try and button the shorts some more (with you continuing to tease me and jiggle my fat of course), but it just isn't going to happen, I'm just TOO fat! Eventually I have to admit defeat, the shorts are just too small, they are so tight that I even have to ask for your help removing them! You tell me that we will just have to stay in tonight, and order take out, which makes me bounce up and down in excitement! ~ Includes: POV fat shaming, struggling into tight shorts, lots and lots of jiggling

pre date fat shaming 1.gif

pre date fat shaming 2.gif

pre date fat shaming 3.gif

pre date fat shaming 4.gif

pre date fat shaming 5.gif

pre date fat shaming 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌