Surf & Turf - Public Stuffing

$7.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public Stuffing • Belly Stuffing • Tight Clothes • Waddling • Struggle To Move • Not fitting in furniture • Alcohol • Belly Out In Public • Chugging • Burping • Messy Eating • Belly Play • Panty Shots • Stair Struggles • Back To Back Stuffing ~ 15 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

So I woke up CRAVING seafood and knew had to head to one of my favorite seafood places for a feast!

After struggling to put on my shoes with my massive gut in the way I waddle out of my apartment and head to the seafood spot with a BIG appetite

Once I get there I realize that I need to walk up stairs to get to our table which of course made me insanely winded...

At first the host showed me to a booth which I literally couldn't fit in and had to ask to change to a table...this is the first time I've ever had to do this and honestly it was pretty fucking hot 😏

Once I squeeze into my new seat (which was also pretty tight) I order an entire table of seafood just for myself! Popcorn shrimp, crab, calamari, oysters, mac and cheese and of course a BIG fishbowl filled with alc to wash it all down!

So many other diners AND workers were staring at me as I got LOST in all the food, knocking back oysters like I was in an eating competition and sucking on crab legs while my pussy got more and more wet 🤤

It wasn't long before I cleared the entire table and while I was full I knew I could fit more in...so we left the restaurant and waddled around in search of some dessert..just as I was starting to get very out of breath I walked by a BBQ place that smelled absolutely AMAZING and just had to get some!

After literally just devouring over 2 pounds of seafood I ordered a full POUND of ribs and start to dig into them with reckless abandon....

Getting sauce all over my face as my belly popped more and more out of my tight skirt...so many people walking by saw my big gut on full display as I sucked each and every bone dry, making sure to not let anything go to waste...

After I was done my gut was HUGE and It was time to uber home for a nap 😴

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mrfreeze

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As always soo gorgeous and love how much you eat and enjoy eating as well as enjoying getting fatter 😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review