5 Screenshots

About This File

It's Friday night and I'm meeting up with some friends later. But first, I need to take care of this belly...so I stuff my face with enough food for 3 people : ) 

Soon it's time to try on my dress for the night. I waddle around in my high heels and show off how tight the fabric stretches across my body. My friends are definitely going to think I'm pregnant 😅

D3F42E3B-CE1C-412A-A72F-C2B957FB7EEE.thumb.gif.cf65c4f533d0f3ae188867bc926bc366.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is fantastic. ChubbieBunnie is looking nice and round and well fattened. I love the side angle view as she stuffs fattening food into her already huge gut causing it to swell further out. Her perfectly round belly already protrudes out so far and all the food now pushes the fat even further out.

The clips gets even sexier when she stands up and puts on heels and a tight, curve hugging dress. Her legs look so sexy and her round ass sticks out behind and her massive belly bulges in front. Her gut is so swollen with food and and thick deep layers of pure belly fat that it supports her round plump breasts. I only wish we could see her angelic face too. 

Response from the author:

So happy you enjoyed, thank you ☺️💗

Link to review
Kenzo998

Another outstanding clip from ChubbieBunnie. She looks bigger every time I see her (by design of course 😉) Here, her stupendous belly is the star of the show. It sits proudly on her thighs like a big round Queen as she puts away a family sized feast. Her burps are so 🔥 and so are her moans and belly play. Then comes the time when she becomes constricted by her old party girl dress. It’s form fitting and shows of all of her growing curves. ChubbieBunnie is fast becoming a gaining legend. 

Gaining legend!!! 😲 that’s music to my ears 😏 thanks so much for the amazing review, Kenzo!! 💕

Link to review
Saverdok

There's a lot of stuffing and then the end of the video. Daaamn she looks so super hot in this dress. She is walking around and pretty much concerned what her friends will think about her big belly. Really enjoyed that video!

Thank you so much for your review! ☺️💕

Link to review

ChubbieBunnie has outdone herself again!! This clip is absolutely amazing!! Her burps are fantastic throughout and you see her devour food that is meant for 3 people with ease!! The moans groans belly play and fat chat throughout the clip are incredible!! Music to the ears!!! Jer belly looks insanely huge by the end of the clip as it rests on her thick gorgeous thighs!! Then she puts in that incredibly tight dress making her look pregnant and absolutely gorgeous 😍 Don't miss out on this clip from a goddess!!

Thank you so so much!! So happy you enjoyed ☺️💗

Link to review