5 Screenshots

About This File

Damn, it's been 9 months since I decided to join this community as a model! When I started I never imagined how amazing you all would be! I am honestly having such an amazing time and thought that maybe you would enjoy my first comparison video. This video is a remake of my very first photoset (I never released it on Curvage, so I will put it up now!)

I was just enjoying myself and seeing where everything went, but now it is clear that I have gained weight. My belly, thighs, hips and booty look so much fuller and luscious than before! I have all of you to thank for it😍 I am feeling so beautiful and feminine! And I am loving the way it all feels when I walk. Please know that I truly appreciate all of you and I  hope to create much more content, especially outdoors this summer 😎

Thank you for being so supportive, kind and amazing 😚 I can't believe that this is real life 🥰

You're the best 💋

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.