5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been forever since I made a full-length stuffing video for you guys, so it was so fun to completely let go and indulge. As I'm sure you can tell by now, I realllly like donuts😂😂

In this video, I wear my snug floral corset for you as I stuff my pretty little face with Krispy Kreme donuts. These delicious (and incredibly fattening) donuts tally up to fall just short of 2,000 calories, and I plow through them with absolutely no regard for how fat they're making me.

Watch me expand as I eat more and more, my sexy little corset becoming tighter and tighter as its unable to contain my bulging belly. It doesn't take long before I'm moaning and squirming from the pain and discomfort of being so full, begging for a belly rub to make me feel better.

p.s. As requested by many of you, I talk to you a LOT throughout this video. I talk about my body and stories related to my gain among much much more.😚😇 

I hope ya like it! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.