3 Screenshots

About This File

$3.99➡️$3

Clover sneaks away from Sam and Alex for a cookie 🍪 binge…

They keep telling me I have to stop eating these yummy cookies but I can’t stop! The cookies are so addicting, I need them. I pour the cookies down my throat, rubbing my big doughy belly in the process. Suddenly, I start to notice my body seems to be expanding

My belly starts to blow up, growing bigger and bigger. Lots of tummy noises are present as I groan and show off what is happening to me. I finally sit on the floor, my rapid gain making it impossible for me to stand. I moan and groan since that’s all I can do at this point! I’m too fat to make a sound, I pour more cookies down my throat, unable to stop the pleasure I feel when I eat the cookies. By the end, I’m enormous, stuck on the floor, wiggling side to side while my belly expands. At the end… there is a large POP… Death by Cookies has commenced. 

🍪 If you enjoy rapid gain, role play, morphs, and belly pops - this video was made with you in mind! 🍪

190D16A6-1130-4525-8D5E-8D0FC787A338.gif

6C2FD811-3C93-4AFA-ABC7-B2F01114D0F5.gif

44FDB12B-48EE-45DB-A7D7-AE2261408860.gif

B64E70F3-9EE7-4CB1-9D6D-3985137DA814.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Pandaman2002

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A really good video, highly recommend.😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review!

Link to review