7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat belly play. Classic belly rubs. Fat chat. Dirty talk. Comparison photos.  ~7 minutes.

Casey's gut by far her biggest asset and she sure does love to keep her greedy horny hands on it. Casey used to LOVE watching those older low quality webcam belly play videos back in the day and thought it was finally time to remake one of her own. Believe it or not, Casey used to have quite a few faceless ones floating around too (pictures included in the video).

Watch Casey explore her massively swollen gut as her hands sink deeply into the perfect flab that covers her body. She rubs, jiggles, slaps, and shakes her huge belly. She grabs handfuls of her hips and tells you all about what a greedy girl she's evolved into since the onset of her journey.

You love it, don't you? You've loved watching her grow and you love it even more knowing that this is truly only the beginning. She couldn't stop if she tried. 

If you love a classic belly play video with some sexy fat chat - this video is a MUST see!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

Every video o Casey is mindblowing steaming hot, eating or just rubbing the gut, she is is perfect ❤️ her amazing bodyshape and a voice of an angel

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
bp1812

Such a great video especially for the price!! Wont want to miss this one, cant wait till this is used for the before compare!

Aw thank you so much for dropping a review & I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed this clip ❤️ Someday THIS will be the before!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

It's always great to see a classic belly play video especially one as great as this one and that price is very great so buy it you won't regret it 

Thank you so much love! It was so fun to go back to my roots and making a more classic belly play clip for a change. Appreciate your reviews always! ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Sweet Casey is BELLY OUT and ALL IN. For years now Casey has been cultivating and accumulating sumptuous fats for her greedy Belly. She has steadfastly nurtured her budding nest egg tummy and now sits fat with her mountain of copius sexual capital. After jealously viewing the plentiful riches of other bellies for years, Casey began socking it away for herself. Investing calories, time and energy with a single-minded aim of providing for herself a true and literal lap of luxury. Here Casey makes an ostentatious display of her lavish bounty. She has blown up and could not be more gleeful than to present us with her obscene wealth of fats. Prideful slapping and reaffirming caresses are her language to show just how pleased she is with her fat self. Casey's entire life is centered around her Belly. And her investments in her belly have been paying compounding and dividends. She has amassed the belly of our dreams, our fantasies. With this video Casey is happy to share the wealth. Allowing us to marvel upon her glorious achievements. Certainly, the richness of her body fat begins and ends with her astonishing and imposing Belly. But her surplus of plushness does not end there. Her luscious abundance reaches every aspect of her beautiful self. You will be in shock as she displays the dense thickness of her upper chest as it rises thick and fat to meet her full double chin. She is Avarice personified, layered with fat decadence. Yet she could not be more generous as she joyfully shares her massive gains with us all. 
I love this video so much. Casey is so genuinely happy, so beautiful... She is Curvage. 

My Jack ❤️ Thank you so much always for continuing to worship the hard work I'm doing here, growing this big body for you. Thank you always 

Link to review
jackal27

Casey is right in saying you can’t beat a classic belly rub clip especially one starring her. She’s nearly bursting out of her tiny lingerie as she rubs and slaps her huge, bloated belly. It’s also so hot that she did manage to find some old pics when she originally posted those belly rub videos in her rookie days. Now that she’s a full blown veteran in this community, she’s flaunting her crazy hot and much bigger curves for all of us to enjoy. Another part I loved is when she talking about each of fatter areas of her figure, a few times she briefly stands up and plops back down you can clearly hear a big thud on the ground that emphasizes how heavy she is. At the rate she is growing eventually people in public will start feeling an impact tremor as she waddles closer (like in Jurassic park) to her next overstuffed meal or snack. Once again a very worthy and hot clip I loved by Casey 😍🔥🔥👏

You know how much your reviews mean to me ❤️ THANK YOU! So glad you enjoyed it as much as I loved making it!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Won’t get more bang for your bucks than these 7 minutes of just hot and heavy Casey with all the bounce and jiggle physically possible in 7 minutes. Insane clip

SO so glad you loved it ❤️ Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Link to review
rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you appreciate a quality belly rub.. the way her fingers leave prints is one of a kind 

Hehe thank you so much! I love watching my greedy fingers sink into this gut. Always appreciate your review, thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
CCookie

Love this video! The classic belly play video reminds you how far Casey has come and expanded. Casey is the 🐐 

Thank you so much for dropping a review & I'm so glad to hear your loved it ❤️ Making this video was honestly really humbling... I can't believe how far I've come 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Full disclosure: I loved this clip so much I bought it 3 times!!!! 

To start, imagine the level of greed it took to get this skinny cross-fit obsessed gorgeous hotty to become this immense gut-dominated blob sitting in front of us moaning at the pressure her giant orb puts on her fupa! Imagine day after day of her stuffing her greedy mouth with every sweet and savory treat she could get her once skinny fingers on. Imagine every calorie being transformed into the beautiful blubber we see on her giant frame today! She is the loveliest, most delicious blob girl in the world!

She shows us the wobble and jiggle her once fit stomach now commands as she rubs and runs her fat sausage fingers over it. The jello orb is the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on! The blue bikini is perfect to show off her beautiful perfect skin, we may even see a little slippage ;)

Seeing this transformation of this former athlete turned hog is my favorite thing on Curvage. Casey is so adorable and lovely on top of being the most greedy and fat woman out here. She exudes class and has the ora of a queen while showing off every ounce of flab. She tells us that we're going to make her even bigger....and we will! 

All I want to do is constantly feed her every delicious fattening shake and every pizza and batch of pancakes i can get into her belly! She MUST grow and she will! Thank you, Casey, for this wonderful tribute to your glorious gut and sharing your passion for fat and greed! You are my dream! 🥰

This is an amazing review! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write it ❤️ I am so glad you enjoyed this sexy little clip and I can't wait to remake it when I'm even BIGGER

Link to review