7 Screenshots

About This File

Ginger is your greedy feedee, who's always eager for a fattening meal; after your latest feeding session, Ginger thanks you for all the help with her weight gain, she's managed to put on SO much fat because of you! She rubs her bloated belly and talks about how even though she ate SO much for you, she's STILL somehow hungry! She's SO hungry in fact, she could eat a horse...or a person...the more she thinks about it, the hungrier she gets..and the tastier you look! Maybe she will have to make you her meal after all! Just think about how much fatter she would get if she could gobble you up in one bite! And you want Ginger as fat as possible don't you? She continues to try to tempt you by talking about how you'll LOVE being a new layer of fat on her growing body, you belong as food anyways! After she's done waiting for her meal, Gin leans over you drooling and swallows you up! Afterwards she rubs her bloated belly and talks to you as you're digested, telling you all about how she can feel you transforming into delicious fat, and thanking you for being such a good meal ~ Includes: same size vore predator role play, prey POV, simulated eating (no maw shots) and digestion, lots of jigging and fat worship, lots and lots of digestion and eating talk

making you my meal 1.gif

making you my meal 2.gif

making you my meal 3.gif

making you my meal 4.gif

making you my meal 5.gif

making you my meal 6.gif

making you my meal 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.