6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Family reactions. Fat chat. Belly play. Tight clothes. 16 minutes.

Casey has gained over 30lbs since the last time she saw her family. Not only that, but the last time she saw most of her family was also on Thanksgiving when she ripped her pants at dinner in front of everyone. She knew this weekend was going to be epic when she finally saw them again, but she had no idea that it was going to be such a true showcase of her gluttony...

The weekend began at a Trampoline park with her family and best friend... a place where no fatty belongs. Casey had no intention of jumping, but was coerced into it by her friend and cousins. Listen to Casey giggle as she describes and reflects on the experience (or should we call it an earthquake)? She could hardly breathe, everyone was asking if she was okay or needed help, and her feet were touching the ground below the trampolines as she bounced! 

Then next day, although she could barely walk, she went to a cookout with her notoriously fat phobic family and received fat shaming comments galore! Casey was asked if she was pregnant, told that she needs to get back in shape for summer, and teased by her cousins. One of her cousins compared Casey's sagging floppy stretched out tits to someone who's been pregnant before. Casey shamelessly stuffed 5 plates of food into herself in front of her family AND managed to break a lawn chair under her fat heavy ass. 

Casey is continually motivated by the comments of her friends and family and, once again, is more determined than ever before to shock them AGAIN the next time they see her. But for now... Casey needs about 6 months to recover from that trampoline park experience. ✌️

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Neverspent2007

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Family reaction videos are amazing, even more so when your family remembers you as a thin and health conscious athlete who ran marathons and did CrossFit.

Thankfully we don’t have to wonder what Casey’s family reactions would be as Casey describes in great (and) hot detail exactly what those reactions were.

Casey describes with joy about her families reaction to her ever expanding figure; from her thick thighs, huge gut and fat ass.

You know that it doesn’t bother her in the slightest as she is only encouraged to get fatter and continue gorging herself on the fattiest and most filling foods and beverages she can stuff into her greedy mouth and bottomless belly.

Its such a privilege to witness Casey’s journey and this video is no exception to the level of quality and professionalism that one can expect from her videos, she’s not holding anything back and you know she’s loving every moment of it.

Keep up the fantastic work Casey and thank you for everything.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ I love that you appreciate not only my gains, but the effort I put into each clip to produce professional quality content. I really means so much to me. I love being your sexy hog and showing off for you! Your reviews mean the world!

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sometimes I debate leaving a review for Casey only because I’ve posted so many, each truly loving the themes, the role plays, the fat chat and Casey’s alluring beauty, but I worry I’m simply repeating the words I’ve already stated.

My only option is to try not to be too repetitive because there is no way I praise Casey for this crazy hot clip! No offense, but You’re blind if you can’t see the increase in her overall size, but her belly steals the show with how round and overflowing in her much too small clothes. She regales us with multiple stories with her friends and family over Memorial Day weekend and all their shocked reactions since she has packed on many more pounds to her curvy figure. Im also very happy to hear Casey say how much she thrives with so much fat shaming from people in her life. Normally I hate the haters but as long she sincerely enjoys it I can appreciate it. I get the feeling we’ll see some follow up clips to this one like maybe an actual clip of Casey bouncing all of her glorious fat rolls on a trampoline. Until then, watch this clip and enjoy the worthwhile fat chat stories from Casey this past weekend. 😍🔥🔥👍

Thank you so so much ❤️ You know how much I look forward to each of your reviews. You're one of my Curvage OG's on here and I'm so thankful for your continued support over the years. You make me feel so so special! THANK YOU ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This girl is unbelievable! Her stories of being fat shamed by her family...such a turn-on! Her belly is noticeably bigger from the very intro of her literally plopping her ass/gut down. It wobbles EVERYWHERE and got me in the perfect horny mode to watch this clip! She knows what she's doing, our favorite fat expert! 😈 I LOVE how obvious and genuinely she enjoys talking about these things, she is such a joy to watch! Just think, in another 6 months, she will probably have packed on another 30 lbs just in time for Thanksgiving and another family-fat shaming epic! Let's keep you growing, Casey - my one and only hog!!!!! 😍

Thank you so so much for taking the time to review this video, it means so much to me ❤️ I love sharing these sexy stories with ya'll!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you love Fat Casey stories, which are truly unbelievable, this is the clip for You. Also plenty of belly play and struggle to get into jeans that have been too small for a while lol. But this is more of a normal day look for Casey which is amazing to see what she looks like outside the house 

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Seriously. Casey looks tremendous. Well filled out and extremely voluptuous. She has been on a trajectory of skyrocketing beauty. I'm shocked every time I see her anew and I salivate over her every day of my life. Imagine the SHOCK of her family after not seeing her for months. She was upsettingly fattened even then. But now... She has blown UP BIG. And she LOVES it. Casey tells us her stories and her hands naturally love, caress, jiggle and pat her fat round belly constantly. Casey is developing a gestural syntax where each jiggle and pat is infused with meaning. She pats her belly like you would pet a good doggy when you are proud and want to show appreciation for achievements. For being a good girl. I don't know if Casey is this expressive with her Belly love all the time or does she turn it up for videos. It seems to be becoming habitual, which is very hot. And when Casey tells us she is wearing the very same outfit she went to the family BBQ, I nearly lost it right then and there. So fat. So PROUD. 
You HAVE to hear these stories and SEE how delighted Casey is to be devastatingly fat. She is so happy. And astounding everyone lucky enough to see her. Drawing reactions, actually COMMANDING attention and open discussion. Generally people are reluctant to speak publicly about a woman's figure. But Casey is so astonishingly developed people lose control of themselves. Her fat belly forces them to respond. It is the elephant in the room. It will not be ignored. 
Oh crap... the trampoline! Bottoming out the professional equipment at the very edge of the weight limits. WITH HER BELLY OUT... Just watch this. See how Gleeful and Joyful all this lovely fat is making our sweet Casey. 

Thank you always my sweet Jack ❤️ you make me feel like a goddess always!

Link to review
Zipzach

I freaking love the fact that you broke the lawn chair and then not a single fucks given still ate after that 😍🥴

It was so so hot! Thanks for your review ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

Amazing by far... the way your hands sink into your belly and the hanging line your belly creates from the side angles...just hearing you talking bout your excitement is amazing 

Thank you so so much ❤️ I love watching my hands just melt into my flabby gut! I appreciate your review always ❤️ 

Link to review
frencht92

This video is so hot, hearing Casey talk about her mother’s snide comments or how she’s now in the same shape as someone who’s had multiple kids. Casey is irreversibly fat and her family is realizing that it’s the hottest thing ever!

Thank you always for your sweet sweet reviews love ❤️ It was so fun being fat shamed my family! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

I loved hearing these stories just giving us a glimpse into your life a bit more and damn I definitely want to see Casey jumping on a trampoline that would be so hot seeing all the fat wobble around and damn 5 plates and more food on the way home sounds like you have such a voracious appetite god and I wish I had a girl like you to show to my friends and family wouldn't be ashamed at all probably would grab handfuls of food to feed her 🥰 such a great video can't wait for the next story and always great price on such a great thing glad to experience this going to be on this journey till its over for sure.

Thank you so so much for your review ❤️  fingers crossed I can pull the trampoline video off! I'd love to be shown off by you ❤️ 

Link to review
Bellmin

CC, this is amazing!  The heat you emanate through the cam is off the charts on this story.  We can feel your BP rising 🔥as you narrate the day to us.  Kinda sorry you have to deal with that kind of experience and ridicule, but happy to see how you blow it off and just grow stronger from it.  You're amazing...you're beautiful and don't you forget it.  This video ROCKED!  

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

I love storytime with Casey. She articulates her fat shaming experiences so vividly. He recounting of the trampoline park experience is so hot to imagine seeing that enormous blubber ball of a belly spilling out of her shirt while she bounces.

Link to review