5 Screenshots

About This File

People might assume you come to Hooters to enjoy the views of all the thin, fit waitresses. But you know the truth- you go there to see your favorite waitress who can’t seem to stop getting fatter every time you see her. It might be taboo but watching her thick body expand and her belly grow rounder and rounder from her lack of self-control is just SO hot. But lately you’ve been enjoying something else naughty as well- stuffing your own belly to max capacity everyday with the fatting foods the restaurant has to offer. Maybe your favorite waitress is a bad influence on you and your waistline, but fattening up just feels soooo good! 

Well did you really think your gains would go unnoticed forever? Your waitress sees how much you’ve been eating and growing, and she wants you to grow WITH her! She teases and encourages you to keep stuffing your face. She even makes suggestions on the best foods to eat to fatten up (she clearly knows what works), and makes a very tempting offer for you. Now you’re really going to blow up in no time! Hope you’re ready to get super fat with Alice 😘

🖤 If you like the clip, please leave me a little review! They help me a LOT and it always makes my day to read your feedback!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboidyl

Feels weird leaving a review on a video from 2021 in 2023 but a flash sale on a CGGF feeder video I had to buy it! Yet another spectacular video the role play was fantastic I really liked how both of them gave into the gluttony of being around that food all day plus the ending was great too. Only you and one other person make feeder videos that actually encourage me to gain like this keep it up!

Link to review

One of my favorite Mutual gain vids on the platform. The roleplay is amazing and so is the character is great. I hope someday their might be a follow up but till then this video is a 10/10

Link to review
SnatchezPapi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. There really are no words to describe this other than the hottest video on this platform right now. As someone who runs a repost instagram for models, after posting her, I was interested in seeing what she had on Curvage, and that was honestly a huge mistake on my part. Nothing I ever see will ever live up to this, and I can't post other models on my page without an insane amount of bias anymore... P.S. If you are one of the people reporting her content on instagram, then I should let you know that I have a very special set of skills.

Link to review
KB96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a wonderful video, ugh I wish I could be your favorite customer. If Hooters girls actually were as beautiful as you I would actually go there. I am a bit late to the party, what gain videos do you have that are like this? And totally recommend this clip btw

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Hands down one of the absolute best models putting out content in this community RN. Every vid she puts out is top quality; weight gain encouragement/mutual gain is still a newer thing for me but seeing more and more models put out content like this is super awesome. Her blueberry stuff is great. Her stuffing content is great. Her WGE content is freaking great, and this is no exception. I'd absolutely have been a hooters customer a while ago. if their ladies looked like this. SUPPORT THIS MODEL!! BUY HER CONTENT!! DO EET.

Link to review
mgm31

GainingGothGF is one of the best roleplay actors I have seen! This video is incredibly hot, both with the mutual gain encouragement and GGGF running her hands over her engorged and growing belly while her shirt is unable to stay up 😍 Hard to stop thinking about this fantasy!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seriously I love when chubby girls do a hooters roleplay video and this is a good one loved seeing her rub that belly and seeing that uniform be tight. I seriously need my own gaininggothgirlfriend that last minute in the video telling how you want to feed me and rub my belly after your shift ends was really hot wish someone could do that for me... Ugh such a dream can't wait for more 

Link to review