5 Screenshots

About This File

People might assume you come to Hooters to enjoy the views of all the thin, fit waitresses. But you know the truth- you go there to see your favorite waitress who can’t seem to stop getting fatter every time you see her. It might be taboo but watching her thick body expand and her belly grow rounder and rounder from her lack of self-control is just SO hot. But lately you’ve been enjoying something else naughty as well- stuffing your own belly to max capacity everyday with the fatting foods the restaurant has to offer. Maybe your favorite waitress is a bad influence on you and your waistline, but fattening up just feels soooo good! 

Well did you really think your gains would go unnoticed forever? Your waitress sees how much you’ve been eating and growing, and she wants you to grow WITH her! She teases and encourages you to keep stuffing your face. She even makes suggestions on the best foods to eat to fatten up (she clearly knows what works), and makes a very tempting offer for you. Now you’re really going to blow up in no time! Hope you’re ready to get super fat with Alice 😘

🖤 If you like the clip, please leave me a little review! They help me a LOT and it always makes my day to read your feedback!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.