Casual Stuffing

$7.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Heyyy this is a video of me in my natural habitat, stuffing myself in some cute lingerie along with some belly play. 

I hope you like it !!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Wow look at how skinny she is here!!!! 😮Put some meat on those bones, girl!!! 🤣 

Link to review

In this video you get to see Kitty stuffing casually within a home environment whilst watching TV... What is becoming apparent from this second outing is Kitty's immaculate presentation and her ability to despatch effortlessly large portions of high calorie food efficiently. Kitty stuffs for at least 14 minutes continuously...

This video we get to see Kitty's curves and a clear indication of recent weight gains - with wonderful stretch marks to her front and sides of her belly. The final part of the video shows Kitty rubbing her swollen belly to ease the pains of fullness as her stomach begins the process of converting a huge calorie intake into new fat.

A wonderful video that is feeders dream....

Link to review

Wow this is a combination of vintage and quality time.  Pretty much Kittypiggy stuffs herself and the vid is 19:00 as she watches TV.  

It's an overall relaxing vibe to get to know KittyPiggy's mannerisms from this and gets more enjoying to see as she got bigger to see her humble beginnings; in TV terms, I would say this is a nice pilot video for KittyPiggy as she learns and improves vividly over time after this video.

As time progresses, it is amazing to see how much she can food she can stomach.  Hopefully the belly rubs and drinks help balanced things too.  

Definitely put a great balance to anyone who needs a lazy day to just sit back for a while.  But at the end, wow that final minute has such a beautiful beat and sexy kneading, feels like a way to say thank you for watching KittyPiggy watch TV, and makes me long to say goodbye as it ends. 

That kind of a masterpiece is well-crafted and will age well.

Link to review