9 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla can't wait to tell you all how her gaining is making her not fit any of her new outfits. You might recognize this outfit from a video she made recently, now she is busting out all the corners. She snacks on fattening deserts while talking about her new and transforming body. After she snacks she shows visual comparisons with household objects to show how much she is all around. She also tells of future surprises yet to come with her new room expanding for great content. 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Forum Lurker

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kayla looks incredible in this newest video. The weight really has filled her out beautifully and has been going to all the right places. Loved hearing everything she had to share as well.

Considering the length of the video too overall I would say this is 100% worth buying

Link to review
BBWLover100j

Love ur fat chat stories and ur beautiful plump belly boobs and ass😍🥵😍🥵🥵🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 so happy ur getting the body u desire and so much more, beautiful from head to toe😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 love your videos 

Response from the author:

Msg me or comment which video u want ❤️

Link to review
Casanovab

Ggrreaatttt greaattt greaaattttt!!!!! Magnificient, 

What is best in this circle of fetishism, feedism, and gaining weight, we really see that Kayla (of her real name) is TOTALLY DEVOTED to our pleasure and continues to grow and gaining weight for us, her curves are just to die for in this video, when she is sitting, all the fat of her hips goes up almost to her breasts , it's just sooooo fucking hot!!! 😍And what can I say about these breasts they are beautifully perfect they are huge they keep getting fat it looks like just two big fat shells that parallel to her body are getting bigger and bigger. I swear to you Kayla you really made me enjoy in this video, I can no longer wait for your next video, and yes, I'm talking about your next weigh-in, you said that you had or was going to buy a new scale, but I hope that this one will be very quickly obsolete too, please my God!!!😍

Love You❤️❤️

Link to review
LuffyDMonkey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This may quite be some of Kayla’s best work yet this is by far my favorite video of hers and it showcases her beautiful body expertly and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for this big bellied beautiful plumper and I can’t wait to see her get bigger and bigger!!!!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😍

Link to review