Ruby’s first funnel clip😍🐷

$8.99

(9 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

After a long day of stuffing my fat belly in the sun I thought it would be a good idea to make a funnel clip.🐷 Watch me blend up a tub of Ben and Jerry’s, double cream and a bottle of chocolate milk!😋

My body wobbles and bounces so much as I mix it all up! I manage to funnel myself around 3k calories in minutes!!😍

My belly gets so bloated so quickly for the first time in a long time it actually looks hard! Come the morning it will all have turned into soft wobbly fat and my belly will be bigger than ever! ❤️ Making more room for next time...😉

0F3C2E00-F7B7-41C2-A4B4-813C19CF0DCD.gif

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FeedeeLover99

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

My new favourite Curvage model - hands down!! 🥵😍😍😍

Ruby is smoking hot in this vid, the first four mins or so alone are enough to tip any red-blooded male straight over the edge💦

The way her clingy dress skims and stretches over her sublime, big, naughty, jiggly sexy feminine mounds and curves is THE most gorgeous thing! As she stands and moves around while making her naughty decadent delicious gluttonous shake, her burgeoning figure quivers and bounces in such an alluring, sensual and erotic way that will turn you on insanely.

Her shape and size alone is beyond sexy, but to watch this in the full knowledge that every last hefty jiggly mound is a result of DELIBERATELY, relentlessly bingeing to purposely balloon into a BBW goddess is SO hot 😍

Ruby’s commentary is beautiful, with her cute west-country accent and lovely voice, her stunning pretty face is a delight.

She becomes so engorged and stuffed after finishing her shake (on top of having already binged all day!).

Buy this vid and support this stunning goddess on her gorgeous journey to sexy jiggly joy! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!🥰 I love reading reviews and really appreciate you taking the time to leave one ❤️😘

Link to review
Guest yeah123

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

wow! incredible video of the gorgeous ruby truly pushing her limits.  Her commentary after she devoured that thick shake is nearly as enticing as the act itself.  Hopefully, this is the start of a funneling/force feeding type theme in her future videos 😀

Thank you for leaving a review I really appreciate it!❤️😘

Link to review
Guest samub

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! Great video! My new favorite curvage model , this is a must watch! All hail Ruby!

Thank you so much! ❤️😘

Link to review
gr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just seeing how you are filling out the dress!

Thank you! ❤️

Link to review
kolloro

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The funnel feeding and a lot of creamy calories is becoming a turn on.

Her body jiggling is worth the watch! did I hear that chair creek? if it did, very hot stuff. 

I would like to suggest, leave in the walking and sitting parts, just to see more body jiggles. But it's just a preference of mine.

Excellent video, highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! 😘❤️🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

❤️

Link to review
Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Next level greed as Ruby guzzles and gulps down a dense home made shake 😳☺️
10/10 for the single-handed funnel feed too, it’s not easy doing it yourself, had a great technique going ☺️🙌🏻

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!😘❤️

Link to review