5 Screenshots

About This File

KittyPiggy gets a little more intimate with you as she talks to you softly, sweetly and seductively. This is your first time with a girl like her and she knows just how eager you are. But what she really wants to know is if you can handle her?

You CAN handle her, right?

You're about to find out ... watch her move as she enjoys her body just as much as you are ... your view from the side and then from on top, how long will you last I wonder?

---- Fat Chat, teasing, jiggling and simulation await you in this intimate clip ---- 

- Enjoy x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

If you don’t think the the fantasy of having an absolute bombshell like Kittypiggy all to yourself isn’t worth the price, you must be from another planet. She’s the best there is! Definitely support!

Link to review

Well I have been a fan of Kitty piggy for some time but this was the first clip I purchased of hers  . She has such a sexy way about her  and I was very happy to check it out . First I have to say she has packed on some serious pounds and is  looking big and beautiful as ever.

This clip is a well done POV where she gently seduces you and slowly builds the heat . Her enormous belly amazing soft arms and super  thick thighs are a major turn on for an FA like me . She had the bod for love and she knows it .  She knows you want her. She has fattened up so beautifully. This clip is  very intimate and you get a real sense of the woman and all she has to offer . A true BBW ,you don’t need to coax her to put on a few pounds . She already possesses all that you need  and desire in a woman. There is a slow burn quality about her that I find very tantalizing . Something about these  UK girls that really gets me .  Great clip.

highly recommend 

Link to review

Awesome video is the first one of you and I'm so excited just to see your body jiggle, your so beautiful I want to marry you 😍❤️

Link to review
hifi45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such an amazing way to spend time with the biggest and most gorgeous girl of your dreams! This video is as close to actually crawling into bed with Kitty as you can come…plumper than ever and really inviting 

She’s so soft and sexual with her body bulging out of her sexy lingerie and jiggling constantly as  her sweet voice works on arousing you!

I loved every minute of this video and recommend joining and laying down with KittyPiggy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review