10 Screenshots

About This File

I decide to have a little outdoor workout but get way too out of breath and way too distracted with my own belly... so I stop and just play with it instead. I hope none of my neighbours saw me 🙊

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

as1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Are you those your workout clothes?

Between how tight they are, how out of breath you are, and thick and doughy that belly looks, it seems safe to say you dont use them very often.

Also those attempted situps are great for showing off all that extra chub.

Response from the author:

They are my workout clothes indeed but you’re right - they hardly see the light of day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Link to review
GetThiccer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video. Squishy gets puffed out so fast, clearly her pampered, indulgent lifestyle and all the accompanying pounds have dramatically hindered her fitness.
The heavy breathing and struggle noises were super hot throughout, and that belly jiggle is just 😍😍 .
Would love to see how that soft belly looks jiggling around in a tight clothes video in the near future.

Response from the author:

So glad you liked it! 😘

Link to review

Squishy is looking really chubby here! Great lighting, sounds and positions. My favorite part was when she couldn't even complete a single sit up!

Link to review