BBW teases you for liking skinny girls

$3.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Let's face it, you've wanted a BBW in your life for a minute. I can tell, and quite frankly, I can't blame you. But it's time you just got over skinny girls and started fucking around with fat girls. We're 10 times more fun! 

But since you need some convincing, let me give you ten reasons why you should date a BBW. From never missing a meal, having the softest curves, and even having exceptional skills in the bedroom, it's clear BBWs do it best. We're just so damn hot, damn soft, damn sweet, and damn, do we know how to eat!  So leave behind the boney skinny girls and get on the fat girl train, you won't regret it! Let me show you a world of fantasy and fun, of fat babes with big tits, bellies, and butts. Let me tease you a bit and show you what you could have if you gave BBW's a chance! You could have allllllll of these curves, but you have to give up dating skinny chicks. So come to the data side, and have some fun! 

🚺🚺

Clip features: teasing, deep throat simulation, sexual inuendos, belly, and booty shaking, 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.