I Want to Be Huge (Immobility Fantasy)

$5.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

GGGF has already gained a ton of weight, but  she has dreams of getting fatter. MUCH fatter, actually. Watch GGGF show of her huge belly and tell to you about her fantasies of becoming incredibly fat and immobile 🤤 

🖤 If you like the video, please leave me a little review. They help me a ton, and I always LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Thank you for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGGF tells us about her immobility fantasy, shot mostly sitting down I really noticed how much she is filling out 😍. Her face looks fuller and her 🍈🍈 resting on top of her bigger belly too 🥵. Wobbling her belly, which she can’t keep her hands off jiggling in this vid. Check out this hot fantasy clip now, 5 stars.

Link to review
crudeatoms

This is really hot. There's something about the way GGGF looks and talks that makes this extra sexy. If you like women who are enthusiastic about gaining and gluttony, this is the video a must-buy.

Link to review

I love this model  and She is really starting to pack on some pounds recently . Gaining goth GF is one of the most creative models on Curvage and she doesn't disappoint in this clip . In this video she fantasies about getting really fat and immobile .highly recommend. Also it seems that her videos are  always getting better 

Link to review

This vid is so insanely sexy!! The way she talks about her current struggles and how fat she currently is super hot and then still wanting to gain even more to the point she is immobile is even hotter😍😍 not so mention her voice and the way she seductively talks is enough to cause and eruption🌋 keep up the gains you sexy fat queen! Can’t wait to see more

Link to review