4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, baby! Welcome home from work! I missed you! … Oh, no… you had a bad day? Well, sit down and let’s talk…

In this ten minute clip, I am your fat, caring girlfriend who just wants to help you feel better after a long, hard day of work. I want you to unwind and enjoy our evening together. I offer to listen to you describe difficult day, order us some yummy food, and just relax with me. Your mood begins to turn around! I also offer to unload my belly from my pants, that always seems to cheer you up. I oblige and take my chunky, squishy belly out and jiggle it while talking to you. I tell you how grateful I am to be dating you, how perfect you are to me, and give you so much positive affirmation, you are sure to smile all throughout this “feel good” video! By the end, I tell you let’s watch Netflix and cuddle to make this night more enjoyable for you. Thank you for loving me, baby. You loved me and my skinniest, and you love me now! You even encourage me to eat more and more, and I love that. Now, let’s enjoy some alone time, just the two of us 💕

90F9CABD-D5E6-4A75-9FE5-FF6B93F463AA.gif

7371CA7A-0FB8-4684-A909-FDC82F8F7FCE.gif

035803B9-CC62-48E1-8B61-5D8D87837CBD.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hi Aria I loved it💕 I thought the video clip was super hot 😍👍 especially when you are wearing jeans 👖 with your belly Hanging out and jiggling it ❤️ It was so beautiful and very cute 😊🌈 thank you ☺️ my beautiful lovely 🥰💕

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed and thank you for the kind review 🥰❤️

Link to review
ihaveanion

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Arias role play is top notch! You’ll lose it with that belly reveal 🥵 I know I did.

Yay thank you for the review and I’m so glad you enjoyed!! 💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Bowlerhat848

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved it from start to finish, Aria. The role playing is well performed and I applaud your ability to do so much more by leaving things to the imagination. Well done! ❤️

Thank you so much and I am so happy you enjoyed!! 🥰❤️

Link to review