2 Screenshots

About This File

GGGF is on vacation and beach-ready in her fattest and sexiest beach body yet! She tries on a bikini she bought just recently, but she looks way too fat to go out in public! She shows you all her new curves and how much she has gained and then moves on to her second bikini. Surely this one will be a better fit, right?? But it seems to only make GGGF look EVEN FATTER! Watch her show off and jiggle from all angles, including sexy shots of her belly (which now hangs over the top of her bikini bottom) and huge ass. Despite having just stuffed herself at a breakfast buffet a couple of hours ago, you two are planning picnic for at the beach. But the ever greedier GGGF just can't want til you get there and instead asks you to wait so she can make and eat a frozen pizza before you leave. She sits down and digs in, with her plump belly and wide thighs spreading out on her chair so you can see just how wide she is. Lots of fat/ weight gain chat, modeling bikinis, showing off and eating. You don't want to miss this hot vacay with your favorite goth fatty 🖤😉

🖤 If you like the video, please leave me a little review. They help me a ton, and I always LOVE reading your comments and feedback! Thank you for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You are in for a treat with this GGGF clip, this clip is shot in portrait so you get to see all of her from head to toe in two new bikinis. They both look amazing on her, they both show off all her new chub 😍 seriously that muffin top is looking extra squishy today. GGGF can’t keep her hands off it either jiggling it all the way though this vid. While she tucks into pizza it’s no wonder her thighs touch now, I’ve never seen your legs this chunky before 🥵. Buy this amazing clip now, you won’t regret it. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review

If you enjoy fat chats, body jiggling, seeing progress updates and eating videos then you will probably enjoy this video. I would recommend getting this video for those reasons. 

Link to review