7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been quite an eventful evening & i’m so glad to finally be home 😌 but just because we’re home doesn’t mean we can’t keep the party going, right 😜 cum join me as I settle in for some super sexy, stimulating fat chat over a bottle (a very big one) of my favorite wine 🍷.

I’m already feeling a bit tipsy which makes for a great conversation starter (don’t ya think 😝).. so I have no problem opening up and sharing a little insight with you from my past (personal life), as well as some sexy goals i’d love to reach, just for you daddy 😉

I contemplate the idea of weighing my huge chest and fat belly (if that’s even possible 🤔😅).. however, it’s only a matter of time before I get even more tipsy (and GASSY 💨), and turn into your boozy, sloozy, fat, wine slut 😈

Featuring a SURPRISING impromptu weigh-in you DON’T want to miss! 🤭 Good luck trying not to blow your load (or loads💦) on this one 😏

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She is the best doing it... real authentic and never disappoints.. support please😍

Response from the author:

thank you luv 😙🥰

Link to review
Dave Fargo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

you in that dress is probably your hottest look yet. you look like a sexy big titty bimbo who just had a line of guys at the club stuffing your belly to its limit in exchange for some fun only for you to carry your bloated gut home instead (after all daddy is the only one who can truly satisfy you). its so hot seeing you literally spilling out of that dress from the breast flesh spilling out the top to your belly about to rip it to shreds and of course your massive ass causing the dress to ride up just the right amount. seeing you guzzle down more wine even though your belly looks like its going to pop is the kind of unrestrained gluttony that always makes your videos amazing. also the one burping fit you have in this is one of the hottest things I've ever heard. of course your flirting and fat chatting is incredible. hearing you talk about what a good girl you are being so devoted to stuffing and gaining for you're daddy continues to show how you are the perfect not so little gut slut.

😍🥰

Link to review
Vorgoste

Loved this video. You are getting so big and looking gorgeous. 😍

🥰 thank you sweetie

Link to review
Bigsandman32

Almost to 300 pounds you are beautiful 😍😍😍