6 Screenshots

About This File

Summer is right around the corner, and that means it's time for swimsuits! We've really got to fill them out this year, so we gotta step up our gaining! We need to get much fatter before we debut our new blubber this summer. We've got to really shock everyone with just how many "love pounds" we've put on, how much we let ourselves go, what pigs we've become. Let's push our bellies to new limits and eat to our heart's desires. I want you HUGE! I want us to be so morbidly obese, even doctors are shocked. 

I love playing with your belly so much, it's so soft and fat and totally jiggly. We're just two soft fatties looking at each other while we stuff our faces. Gaining together is just so hot, watching you bust buttons, and me tearing dresses, we're the perfect pair. The wildest part of all this is while we're the biggest we've ever been, we're also the smallest we've ever been! I promise I'll share my snack with you, but we betttttter keep them coming. We're two fat balls of lard whose appetites grow quicker than our bellies. Felling our fat bellies bump into each other is just so fucking amazing, I never wanna stop gaining with you! 

To kick this gain into drive I think we need to make some commitments to each other, we need to really prove to each other we're in this for the fattening long haul. Let's stuff to our hearts' content. Let's jiggle together, let's celebrate being total unashamed fat pigs! I've got a gaining goal, but do you think you can live up to it?

Clip features: mutual gain, gaining goals, fat chat, burping, nudity

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.