2 Screenshots

About This File

CUSTOM IDEA: good morning doctor, I am here to be examined! I have an annoying sore throat and the cough is keeping me up all night..
Sure doctor, I'll pull my shirt up to have my lungs auscultated!
Um.. doctor? are you sure you are auscultating the right spot? why are you pressing on my belly? ugh.. I have to trust your scientific knowledge, surely you know what you are doing!

Now you are asking me to pull up my fat belly and drop it on the table several times

Finally, you ask me to massage my belly with a special lotion you gave me and then to inflate my abdomen and to smack it three times.. what? unbelievable! I no longer have a sore throat! is this a new medical pressure technique? amazing!

(no male voice can be heard in the clip)

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I wish I was a doctor, he doesn't realize how lucky he is to touch Luna's beautiful belly.😍

This clip is great, Luna shows us her sublime belly by bouncing it on a table and rubbing it with lotion.🥰

The three slaps at the end make this video too sexy and hot, it's "the icing on the cake" as they say at home.😉

Link to review