3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted a video in a while, but now I'm back with a massive stuffing of my favourite food.. CHICKEN AND CHIPS!

I scoff back a massive plate of it piled so high whilst in my tiger print bikini everyone has wanted to see an update in. I really enjoyed making this video and I hope you all enjoy watching ;)

Please leave a review if you can, it really helps me out and helps me bring new and exciting content for you guys and helps me give you guys what you want to see.

Love Barbie x

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Fantastic clip!

If you want to see this chubby cutie stuff her face, let out a few burps, and literally lick her plate clean, this is the clip for you.

Barbie is clearly looking thicker in her skin tight tiger bikini, and her appetite has definitely grown too.

Another banger, 5 stars

Response from the author:

Thank you 😍 you are very kind !!

Link to review
yinner

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing video, your stomach and thighs are looking softer and rounder. Wish you would share more photos from your past as a fit girl. 

I will do a deep dive into my camera roll and see what I can pull out for you 

Link to review
Guest bop_877

THAT TRANSITION THO! 😮 Editor Ken is on fire 

Super good quality as usual! Barbie is definitely looking a little softer and fuller! Especially toward the end of the vid with a full belly!

Also wanna say, can we just appreciate how her hair and makeup is always so nice? Not that she needs it, but that extra mile to look good on camera for us on top of the professional quality. When so many roll out of bed and film with what I can only assume is a nokia from 20 years ago 😂

Keep it up! You have my support!

Thank you for the kind words on both parts! 

My boyfriend really appreciated the comments about the editing and was hoping someone would notice the extra effort hahah.

And thank you for the compliments I always like to dress to impress and go the extra mile to make the best content.

Thanks again x ❤

Link to review
Aqualad45

A great clip! 

Barbie has definitely put on a few pounds and is looking amazing in her bikini and her appetite is impressive. Her commentary throughout the video only makes it sexier.

Definitely worthwhile.

5 stars.

Link to review
Monty12

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

WOW! This was incredible. She's beautiful, the camera and editing are top notch. The eating is great too! Even the burps were good, can't wait to see what those sound like with something bubbly 🙂

My first and definitely not last video from Barbie!

Link to review
ChampChamp

Always buy your clips without hesitation, literal God sends yea are! You couldn't possibly make a video that's not 5 star worthy, cuz you're too perf.. 😉 Can't wait fer yea to go way overboard and start consuming something extra fattening 🥰😍 Much love thanks for everything x

Thank you so much!!! 💓 who knows maybe one day I'll go overboard 😉

Link to review
0002aprivate

barbie looking gorgeous as always 😍 amazing to see such a pretty girl putting on some weight!

Link to review
Unknown123

Great clip 👌🏻 Keep it up your doing really great can’t wait to watch more.

Link to review