After Stuffing Soda Bloat

$5.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Soda Bloat •  Post Stuffing •  Burping • Bouncing •  Belly Play •  Standing  ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

After having a MASSIVE Mexican lunch with a full liter of soda I decided to push my limits even more my chugging ANOTHER bottle of coke!

I was burping non stop as I desperately tried to make more room in my belly...

I also made sure to heave my fat ass up to get a good standing shot so you guys can really see how HUGE my gut is getting!

When it was all said and done I was completely beached on the couch with a MASSIVE globe gut...it was amazing 🤤

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Mochii's capacity is incredible. She already ate a large Mexican lunch with a liter of soda, and now she is chugging another bottle of Coke to make her stomach even bigger. Mochii looks really huge in this video. There are some great views of her fat body from many different angles, and there are lots of big burps too. I love this video 🙂

Link to review
SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochii never fails, to think that a year ago this time she was just a chubby lady with a gut filling up clothes you wouldn’t expect the massive hog we have before us today. Her belly nearly fills up the screen and her burps could be her Mortal Kombat finishing move. All the roles and cellulite on her arms and belly are visible- I wish we could see more of her massive ass, but her tree trunk thighs are hot. 

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm definitely shocked you only cracked a wooden beam😍

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Think of how hot it will be Once Your belly covers more than half or even all of your panties area To help with this would you mind If I can make small donations outside your quick videos?  Because just think how big you will get with me and both your feeder trying to feed you! You won't be alone in this then ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review