5 Screenshots

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model

This video is having record sales, but a curiosity I have: why don't men give reviews and comments?  This also happened in my Pole Dance Sexy video, is it because of shame or fear of criticism because of the excess of sensuality?

Let's see who will break the taboo 

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, BBWCamilla said:

This video is having record sales, but a curiosity I have: why don't men give reviews and comments?  This also happened in my Pole Dance Sexy video, is it because of shame or fear of criticism because of the excess of sensuality?

Let's see who will break the taboo 

@BlackPeter57 always 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks Dear

Ma'am...first, let me say that you are stunningly beautiful. Women who look like you are the reason any man ever falls for a BBW. If I were to ask a genie to bring me "the perfect woman" and you showed up, I would say "Thank you, Genie - you done good!"

As to comments and reviews, I'm afraid most dudes, with exceptions, aren't master wordsmiths and it intimidates them to accurately describe their "feelings" beyond "Awesome!," especially in public, where it could be subject to mockery or ridicule. 

Finally,  there are some in this world who think of themselves only, and they must be given a boot to hold doors, shovel an old lady's walk, or to leave a comment that helps someone get more business. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Ma'am...first, let me say that you are stunningly beautiful. Women who look like you are the reason any man ever falls for a BBW. If I were to ask a genie to bring me "the perfect woman" and you showed up, I would say "Thank you, Genie - you done good!"

As to comments and reviews, I'm afraid most dudes, with exceptions, aren't master wordsmiths and it intimidates them to accurately describe their "feelings" beyond "Awesome!," especially in public, where it could be subject to mockery or ridicule. 

Finally,  there are some in this world who think of themselves only, and they must be given a boot to hold doors, shovel an old lady's walk, or to leave a comment that helps someone get more business. 

Só cute!!

Guest Icespine

Posted

If you could only buy 1 video on curvage, it should be THIS video.

This is the HOTTEST video I have ever bought and Camilla is amazing and so so sexy 😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Icespine said:

If you could only buy 1 video on curvage, it should be THIS video.

This is the HOTTEST video I have ever bought and Camilla is amazing and so so sexy 😍

Hummm give my stars baby 🥺

• Curvage Model

you went to my video on the beach and “gifted” me with 3 stars, in my only review.  Now the video will no longer be popular.  and I did it with such love and affection😟

I'm sorry if you took this the wrong way,. The beach video was very good, as you can see I gave you 2 5 star reviews on other videos. Based on my personal opinion, they were more interesting because we simply saw more of you. I'll gladly turn the 3 to a 5 if you tell me how to do it. I gave the vid a lower rating not thinking about how it would affect the clip's popularity, sorry for that!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Seufaaniki said:

I'm sorry if you took this the wrong way,. The beach video was very good, as you can see I gave you 2 5 star reviews on other videos. Based on my personal opinion, they were more interesting because we simply saw more of you. I'll gladly turn the 3 to a 5 if you tell me how to do it. I gave the vid a lower rating not thinking about how it would affect the clip's popularity, sorry for that!

you just go back to the review and change it, before it's no longer possible.  Here the guys don't comment much about butt videos, and yours was the Unico Comentario, which ruined all the credibility of the clip.  The sun does not allow nudity, and the beach was full of children, to do what you wanted, I hoped I would need a private beach.  I made the clip to show that we fat women are beautiful and flirt, yes.  now this review won't be interested in my video anymore and maybe not by me anymore!!!  I have never had a 3 star review on all my clips!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.