3 Screenshots

About This File

Who doesn't love a chubby dancer? In this clip you'll see multiple angles of Kat's fat body moving to some sexy Burlesque music. Similar style to Jessica Rabbit Strip Tease, and filmed in portrait so her jiggly body fills your entire screen. Bet you can't make it through both songs. 😉

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jason Roman

I love your adorable chubbiness I would like more twerking and maybe foot videos love your feet. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest jron26966

Definitetly sexy and entertaining Kat! I really liked how close you came into the camera, with all,the different angles! and the lip syncing was great!!! It's so funny and cute to watch you jiggle that no so little butt of yours! lol! can't believe all the changes since you started!! (mind blown)!!!

Would it be possible to hear your real singing voice one day?? lol  I enjoyed both song choices for the video but i will say I enjoyed the second song more than the first, but that just personal preference!  did you like the burlesque movie with cher? is that we're some of the inspiration came from? really glad I bought this!! thank you Kat!!

Response from the author:

Thank you!! So glad you enjoyed it 🥰 you can hear my voice in Winnie and the Honeypot, it's(voice) not very good though 😅

And yes I love that movie! ♥️

Link to review