KITTY SURPASSES WEIGHT GOAL! UNBELIEVABLE WEIGH IN/MEASUREMENTS

$5.99

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty is beyond happy! She not only surpassed her short term goal she also met her goal in one of her measurements! All the weight gain shakes and eating non stop by taking it up a notch has REALLY paid off. She's so much closer to her long term goal now! Hard work definitely pays off! She's been learning a lot about weight gaining and wants you all to know this is just the beginning 😈💕

Watch kitty show off her body, along with measuring herself & revealing how much she weighs now 😁💕 you get to see just how big her belly has gotten along with the rest of her body! & yes even though my face isnt in the main photo you get to see my face in this video, no makeup on & all hehe 😋💕

Picture_20210525_195931501.thumb.jpg.a2e326fd6583420c713c9bed27364a0d.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

luv3mbig

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am blown away by Kitty's amazing transformation! Not only does she have an adorable and bubbly personality, but her softness and hard work at gaining is incredible to see! I highly recommend you check out her progress in this video, as you will not be disappointed!

Response from the author:

WOW 🥺 thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
NeilS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing clip! My favourite part is when Kitty bends over to measure her thighs and you can see just how much work has gone into the belly when it’s bent over like that! 

Also for when Kitty is searching to remember how much she has gained since the last video - it’s double digits (I looked at the last one too!) but I won’t give away more, just buy it!

I also second what people are saying here in that your face is looking great as you grow! 

Link to review
Zoll2008

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow, love the double chin in this video!   New long term goal announced in this video!! She is getting so round and sexy!  I love how her "booty" "boobs" and "belly" are getting so much bigger an rounder!  She is so cute, and getting fatter every video.....

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow It really shows how much Kitty has filled out in both inches and pounds on her body. It was pretty hot hearing her talk her difference in size and weight as she breaks current goals and set her eyes on even bigger ones for the near future. Definitely a hot clip. 🔥😍

Link to review
fontenoy

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Absolutely AMAZING! I can’t get enough of watching Kitty grow into a big beautiful woman. Every single lb distributes perfectly on that soft, growing beautiful feminine body. Congratulations, Kitty, on this wonderful milestone on your way to the ultimate goal. I’m so excited to see you blow past your next goal and will enjoy every step of the way on your journey. We truly do not deserve you. Thank you and please keep up the great work! It’s definitely paying off!!!

Link to review