KITTY SURPASSES WEIGHT GOAL! UNBELIEVABLE WEIGH IN/MEASUREMENTS

$5.99

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty is beyond happy! She not only surpassed her short term goal she also met her goal in one of her measurements! All the weight gain shakes and eating non stop by taking it up a notch has REALLY paid off. She's so much closer to her long term goal now! Hard work definitely pays off! She's been learning a lot about weight gaining and wants you all to know this is just the beginning 😈💕

Watch kitty show off her body, along with measuring herself & revealing how much she weighs now 😁💕 you get to see just how big her belly has gotten along with the rest of her body! & yes even though my face isnt in the main photo you get to see my face in this video, no makeup on & all hehe 😋💕

Picture_20210525_195931501.thumb.jpg.a2e326fd6583420c713c9bed27364a0d.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CurvyCori said:

Also loving how your face has changed. Double chin and all! Youve grown

Awwww thank you so much 🥰 that means a lot, my face changing has definitely been one of my insecurities 🥺💕

Guest Iamthebest

Posted

Kitty your drop deap Pretty, your face is perfection! 😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Iamthebest said:

Kitty your drop deap Pretty, your face is perfection! 😍😍😍

omgosh that's seriously so sweet..my chubbier face has really been an insecurity of mine so your compliment means more to me than you'll ever know 🥺🥰 thanks luv

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, iwouldnot said:

You are doing amazing! I agree with the others the double chin is gorgeous. Don't let society tell you otherwise, embrace that chubby face, flaunt it. And most importantly learn to love all your growing features and yourself. ❤️ :)

Awwwwww, you're so darn sweet ...this is what I needed to hear, thank you so much 🥰 *kisses*

Amazing clip! My favourite part is when Kitty bends over to measure her thighs and you can see just how much work has gone into the belly when it’s bent over like that! 

Also for when Kitty is searching to remember how much she has gained since the last video - it’s double digits (I looked at the last one too!) but I won’t give away more, just buy it!

I also second what people are saying here in that your face is looking great as you grow! 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, NeilS said:

Amazing clip! My favourite part is when Kitty bends over to measure her thighs and you can see just how much work has gone into the belly when it’s bent over like that! 

Also for when Kitty is searching to remember how much she has gained since the last video - it’s double digits (I looked at the last one too!) but I won’t give away more, just buy it!

I also second what people are saying here in that your face is looking great as you grow! 

Thank you Neil 🥰 I already enjoy your thorough reviews, I'm quite flattered and I'm so glad you enjoyed my video....what's next is a humungous stuffing...bigger than I've ever gone 😈💕

• Curvage Model
On 5/30/2021 at 4:56 PM, nitrotom1 said:

Wonderful keep it up, If your happy we are happy seeing your  progress . Any chance of comparison video , bikini, or try on video? or all 3 

Thank you so much, that means a lot 🥰 ..I like that video idea, sounds like a plan 💕

Your measurements were awesome in this video. I hope you include your arm measurements in your next measuring video. I would really love that, especially with your flexed and unflexed biceps.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.