6 Screenshots

About This File

My FIRST SQUASHING VIDEO EVER!

This video really tested my physicality, popping balloons with my fat ass, my fat arms, my fat BELLY, legs, thighs you name it.. if it’s on my it’s fat and attempted this squashing challenge. 

In this video you will see Kristina from ALL angles as she pops and suffocates so many balloons with her overweight body. This video is filled with struggle. I didn’t realize how in shape you have to be to pop balloons with your body, luckily I’m heavy enough that they just pop under the pressure of my enormous body. 

this video includes up close shots, 360 of Kristina in a tiny bikini, HOT fat chat about how I wish it was you I was suffocating, belly play, balloon play, latex, struggling and getting up, showing off my rolls, talking dirty to you and so much more. 

This video was incredibly fun, I was so sweaty and out of breath by the end of it, I did such a good job and I looked phenomenal and smoking hot while doing it.

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You need to check out kristina’s latest vid where many lucky balloons get squashed by her bigger fatter body 😍. Seriously so many great angles in this clip. I did not notice before until now how much cellulite is on your thighs now 🥵. Of course many great angles of kristina’s widening 🍑 you look amazing in that bikini too 😮.

Response from the author:

I’m absolutely covered in it! Thank you so much for buying this clip, it means so much to me as well, I’m getting too fat to be this physical 😂

Share this review

Link to review