2 Screenshots

About This File

"Luna, there's a new gym in the area!" 
"Oh... nice? Not that I'm particularly interested in that."
"Come on, let's go have a trial lesson! We'll have fun! And sometimes it's good for you to get out of your room!" 

In a nutshell, that's what happened. And that's why Luna is now in a fitness room, with that ridiculous music shot in her head, trying to follow the trainer's rhythm without success. Her friend has disappeared and Luna is all alone in this moment of extreme embarrassment! She tries to follow the trainer's footsteps, but she gets tired immediately and she misses her breath. The worst moment is when the coach asks the girls to pull up their shirts, so he can observe their breathing! The fat rolls of Luna tremble and bounce with her! 

Since the music is too loud, Luna cannot complain openly about the situation. But fortunately you are able to read her thoughts directly on the screen! 

Ps: the text in the gif is not well readable, of course it's only because the format is too small! And this is one of the first videos in which I use the green screen, so technically there can be imperfections in the sides. I'll try my best to improve! 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.