60 Mc’chicken nugget challenge!😍

$8.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

23mins with Ruby~I was originally going to see how many McDonald's nuggets I could eat in 5 minutes, But I really wanted to see how many I could eat before I pop!😍

60 fried chicken nuggets all for 1 greedy fat girl. In a display of uncontrollable gluttony I begin to devour the mountain of meaty fried fattening goodies😋🐷

Watch me force them down into my enormous fat stomach. My belly ends up so swollen and hard I genuinely thought I was going to explode!

How many did I eat out of the 60? I think you will be impressed...😘❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest samub

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was a great stuffing video! I haven't seen one like this in a long while. It's crazy how much you were able to stuff in that time frame. Very impressed and will plan coming back for more😊

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it!😘 Really glad you liked it. ❤️

Link to review
Bemyfeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If Ruby keeps this up soon none of her clothes will fit! 

Thank you for leaving a review! This is already becoming a problem 😳😂❤️

Link to review
t69502a

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great stuffing video from Ruby. She's getting so beautifully large these days - even her face is filling out. By the end of the clip her belly looks full to bursting and the way it sags down when its totally engorged is wonderful.

Thank you for leaving a review!❤️😘

Link to review