MY UPDATED MEASUREMENTS (HOT)

$3.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

MY LATEST VIDEO! And first ever MEASUREMENT VIDEO! Done without breaking the measuring tape this time around..oops🥵.
Check out Kristina as she measures her new fat, shows you all her curves and stretchmarks up close, discussing them, adding some piping hot fat chat as well as being out of breath from just being a pure LARD ASS.

this video is a little over 9 minutes long of Kristina just showing off and flaunting for you... 

These measurements BLEW ME AWAY... when did I become so large... I was in shock especially when I got to my waist measurement..

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join kristina for her 1st measurement set she is also very out of breath from a weight gain shake she just had 😍. Even the floorboards know she’s gained too 😂. She is pretty pleased and surprised by the numbers has she jiggles her way though it. I almost expected the tape measure to break again when you put it round your belly and breathed in and out 🤣. Seeing how much bigger you are from the measurements 🥵 I can’t wait to see your next weigh in.

Response from the author:

thank you love for you review🥰😍 I was beyond shocked as well as struggling to catch my breath with this one... been going so hard with my gains I just can’t help it hehe

Link to review