4 Screenshots

About This File

I discovered this talent of swallowing things whole, and somehow stumbled across a video of someone swallowing glass marbles and making them rattle in their belly.Β 

Since I am a freakkkk (yes, with 4 k's) I was turned the fuck on and wanted to feel that sensation in me, and now here we are 😏 

I swallow marble after marble to make my belly rattle for you πŸŸ’πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸ”΅πŸŸ’πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’ I get turned on and almost lose it completely when I feel them move and rattle in me πŸ₯΅πŸ’—

It was AMAZING and guess what I am going to do this entire day? MAKE IT RATTLE πŸ˜›πŸ˜

Β 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Lad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her honest reaction to hearing the rattling inside her belly really makes this video for me. The little biting of the lip as she shakes her belly to get the rattling going......oof. The swallowing and gulping at the start is super hot!! Makes you wonder what else she could swallow whole......

Response from the author:

I'm kind of talented when it comes to swallowing 😌😏🀭

Link to review
mef252

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Β IΒ give it an 11. Wow thats freakkkky! Sexiest thing Ive ever seen! Please do more videos of swallowing things whole.

Thank you!!Β 

I have a bunch of shorter videos of me swallowing orbeez 🀭 Gonna see if I can get help editing them into a video πŸ₯°

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Interesting concept for a video, as I've never heard of marble swallowing before this.Β  At first it seemed like swallowing all those marbles was in vain, as SB thought she was too fat to hear them in her belly.Β  Love the genuine reaction of pure joy when SB can actually hear the marbles in her stomach. If you're looking for something different from this beautiful, funny model, give this video a shot.

I really appreciate this, thank you ❀️

Link to review
GoofyBeast

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I never thought of glass marbles in someone's belly before. However seeing this and hearing that clanking together, makes me think how hot it would be to have a woman on my lap with a belly full of marbles shaking that belly. So sexy.

The rattling, I cant even try to describe how it feels 😳

It was so so amazing ❀️

Link to review
Nirvana93

Awesome video, love the vore overtones! I would love to be shrunk down small for you, the you could feel what it's like to have someone wiggling in your stomachπŸ˜‹

I am sure you are good enough to eat πŸ˜πŸ˜›

Link to review
HelaBelaBBW

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

If I could give it 10 stars I would! They had to have felt AMAZING! So heavy and full and hearing that little tinkling sound coming from your massive belly as they hit one another πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Link to review