3 Screenshots

About This File

๐’€๐’๐’–: ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐‘ด๐’†: ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”

If you like how fat I've gotten, if you want me to gain weight, then show me. Stop whatever you're doing and put your hands on your needy, hungry feedee. You knew what would come with fattening me up like this. I'm constantly eating now, because of you. Even when you're not around, I stuff myself. Do you see how giant and doughy my body has become? I used to have men staring at my ass at the gym, looking me up and down in the grocery store. I still like to think I had a body that made women envious and men envious to be with. But these days, when I look down, I don't see a tight stomach and protruding hips. In fact, I don't even see my feet when I look down. I see a big, orb-shaped belly that sticks out further than my squishy boobies do.
If I'm too big and soft-bodied for the horny dudes, then I want all that attention from you. Show me how much you love my soft, fatty body. Touch me, hold me and feed me!
I recognize that look on your face, the shame and the arousal when I say those four words:
๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest FrankOceansEleven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Simply amazing ๐Ÿคฉย 

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
Guest OrioneWG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are very beautiful !!

Link to review
Andrew111

ย Couch queen ย has becomeย such a ย hot plump seductress .ย Her boyfriend/ Feeder has fattened her up ย but ย good and now she hasย a hugeย appetite , jiggling belly and a smoken fatย ass . Her thighs have thickened and this little plumper is ripe for love .ย ย She asks himย if ย if he likesย how fat sheโ€™s gotten and blames him for her gain.ย 

He loves it . I love it . ย You will love it . Itโ€™s kind of POV except ย sheโ€™s talking to him.ย 

in any case this is one hot momma and one awesome video clip. Lots of grinding ย in various positions and ย lots of sexy talk.ย Highly recommend. ย ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

I can't thank you enough for leaving these reviews! I'm glad you enjoy my content and your descriptive reviews let me know which parts you liked the best, so again THANK YOU!!! โค๏ธ

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

This video is beyond sexy! Loved every second!

I'm so happy you enjoyed the video! ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review