7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Sorority role play. Weight gain denial. Girl on girl stuffing. Tight clothes.  13 minutes.

In this video Casey reunites with her former sorority sister Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, after a long period of not seeing each other. They went to college together and were in the same sorority. They were the hottest girls on campus, so fit and toned and perfect. They were in for quite a surprise when they saw each other...

The girls sit down and catch up while indulging in some treats that Candice brought along. She claimed to have just come from spin class but there's no way Casey was falling for that... Candice was SO much bigger than Casey had remembered. Casey pokes fun at her weight gain, which of course Candice denies.

But then, Candice starts to bring up Casey's weight gain as well... which she is also in full denial of. The girls go back and forth in denial of what they've done to their formerly fit bodies while devouring so many sweet dreams and playing with each other's new flab. They point out each other's growth eventually start to realize that there's really no turning back now. They've become those stereotypical sorority girls who BLEW up after college. 

We can only wonder now who will be bigger next time they catch up..

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey and Candice are so perfect together as the sorority sisters who blew up! They act as if though they haven't put much on as they feel each other's fat....Passive aggressively telling each other they've put some on at first, eventually they admit that perhaps they're a little far gone and should just indulge and give in. They both have tapped into one of the hottest aspects of this fetish: denial. The cuteness and beauty levels are off the charts as they commentate and feel and feed. If this is just a taste of these 2 and what they'll create over time, this will be all-time great collaboration over the coming months and years as they grow in friendship and in fat! Let's support this feedee friendship and see just how far they will grow together! 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to review this video and for your sweet words ❤️ I can't wait for MORE!

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW, the two hottest gainers on curvage have joined forces!! Great video, cant wait to see whats next for Casey and MSPF 😍

Awwwww thank you so so much! She’ll be here tomorrow for more fun 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Kakarot77

As Randy Moss once said, "Straight cash homie!"

These two are so cute and do an impeccable job in this vid. The outfits are obviously perfect but that's only the beginning. Each of them talking about their weight and eating habits individually would already be A+ wg-denial material, but together?? And prodding and squeezing each other's chub while doing so???? GollllLyyy! Yall spoiling us lol. This is a must have for anyone even vaguely into denial/plaid skirts😅

Awww thank you so so much! So glad you loved it ❤️ We are just getting started too! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

The hottest curvageclip ive ever seen! im speechless by how hot it is, the only thing that can beat this is if you do a remake in a few months both even fatter

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
CivilizedPuppy

Two of my favorites in one place. What could be better? What more is there to say?

And the best part is we are just getting started! Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

I’m not terribly great with words but I’ll try my best.

The level of hotness, professionalism, and hard work went  into making this clip is off the charts.

It’s clear to everyone that y’all have such a natural chemistry that adds a level of realness to this video, it seems authentic and natural and it makes it so much fun to watch.

I loved, loved, loved this video and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

YOU are amazing with words!! ❤️ I always love your reviews so so much. Thank you for taking the time to review it and I'm SO happy you enjoyed!

Link to review
Guest fluffyguy14

Incredible 😍😍😍

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Loved the chemistry between these two ladies and its a good price for double the fat loved their back and forth conversation and seeing the eat that food such a good sight to see God can't really last long with this video because of how sexy it was to see them. Geez wish my college had girls look like this it would be so better but make hard to focus because my mind would be thinking about those all those curves

Hehe I had a feeling it would be hard to last through this one ;) Thank you for the review always! SO glad you loved it ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

😲 Holy Shit! The entire existence of Curvage has been justified. This clip features not one, but TWO of the plumpest juiciest Meatballs you will ever dream about. Both of these girls are pretty af Shawties who have obviously been dedicated and very diligent about developing their sensational bodies. Each of them has swollen up with delightful voluptuous curves. These are both superbly thick busty plumpers and they are ready to have fun. 
You know they are both beyond proud of their sexy bodies after all their time and effort they spent to perfect themselves. Yet in the clip they engage in a little role play as former classmates who "let themselves go". The are playful and acting coy as tho embarrassed and in denial of all those luscious pounds each has padded onto the buxom bodies. Then little by little they reveal their preferences and pleasures they receive for acquiring such ample figures.
After some comically obvious denial Casey begins to tease the idea that all this fat chub is actually hot as fuck.
Casey is so kind and careful to present and showcase Candace's plump belly. She doesn't just bust out her own enormously overdeveloped belly. Casey's prized tummy simply sits quietly in her comfy fat lap biding its time while Casey shows love and affection for Candaces luscious jiggly tum-tum. She is in no hurry, Casey knows her Belly will eventually take center stage and hog all the attention all on its own. Then it happens. Candace can no longer hold back and directs all the love towards Casey ample gut. She understandably gets swept up in the grandeur and majesty of Casey's fat belly. So impressed, Candace lies down with her face in Casey's belly and pays homage with kisses upon the astonishingly luxurious belly of our darling Casey. Casey sits back and accepts the admiration and abject worship as the natural course. From the start both girls always knew Casey's belly carries the heavy Starpower. It is a unique and magnificent work of art. This is what we are here for. To see that Belly get fed creamy pastries and properly adored - such a bonus for us all that Candace is such a spectacular beauty herself.
Either one of these incredibly stunning beauties could have pulled off this video on their own. We'd all be furiously jacking off to see the solo show. But together, it is just overwhelmingly sexy... a clash of titanic proportions. Bravo Girls. There will be a flood of ejaculations as viewers entirely spend themselves watching this clip over and over again. 
A2084FDF-7606-4FB0-ACDE-A31CED03753D.jpeg

Oh Jack ❤️ Always making me blush with these reviews, your words continue to captivate me. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow these two have such great chemistry! Also so much fat on display it is unreal. Two beautiful models giving us quite the gem in the roleplay department with plenty of gut, tits, ass and everything else you could possible imagine 

SO much more to come! Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow what an incredibly sexy fantasy brought to life by Casey and Candice! Of course I would love to see some of my fellow classmates come back to a reunion so much heavier. And here we get to see two sorority sisters meet after several years of graduation and are in complete denial of all the pounds they have packed on. Their dialogue is so hot as each of them begins pointing out how out of shape and fat the other has become. And how they each gradually start to admit their weight gain but how it actually looks good on them and how neither wants to give up all the delicious foods they have grown to love. This has to be one of the hottest clips I’ve ever seen on all of curvage. These two beautiful models have a great chemistry and I hope we see so much more from them, maybe a sequel series to this clip even? Definitely worth it, so don’t wait any longer to watch it! 🤯😍🔥👏

You know how much your reviews always mean to me ❤️ Thank you so much, and I'm so so happy you loved it 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

I cannot explain what make Sorority outfits so sexually appealing, but I can promise you they are 100% sexier on these two BBW goddess 🥵🥵 Love the back and forward between them, plus as the video goes along they slowly give into their sexy fat growing bodies 😍 10/10 this is a video you will not regret buying 🥵

Link to review