5 Screenshots

About This File

I have quite a bit to do today but it’ll have to wait because I just can’t stop stuffing my face 🐷 The more I consume the more I want, what’s a girl to do?! 

Cum stuff me & rub my belly so I can stuff even more down my greedy, gluttonous throat 🤤 watch my huge belly expand as I gulp bite after bite in this delicious carb overload 😋 after all, this is what you wanted 😉💦

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dave Fargo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

while some girls stuff you gorge. while some girls eat you feast. while some girls try to be piggies you are a piggy. you being so hungry you literally just pour whole bowls of food strait down your greedy throat and fill your belly like a big food filled balloon is the kind of thing only a true piggy would do. I couldn't believe when you said you haven't gained much wait lately seeing as you look more lusciously fat then ever especially with your belly creeping ever closer to your knees. you're also such a tease with comments like the ones about your belly button and taking you from behind all while grabbing your bloated gut (I mean we were already wanting to do those things but the way you talk about it just makes us want it even more). I'm so looking forward to seeing you grow now that you've passed your hump cause if this has been you when you aren't gaining a lot I cant imagine your big your going to be.

p.s. your big piggish burps made you look even more like a stuffed gluttonous hog and were so incredibly sexy

Link to review