4 Screenshots

About This File

Part 2 - Things get hot and a little naughtier 💗😈 Lots of booty, thunder thighs and belly play. 

I wanna show YOU my FAT SEXY CURVES! 

I just got home from college and I am feeling SEXY. All day long I have had people in class looking at my growing curves. And now I wanna show you 💋

I can't contain myself and start stripping off. Slowly teasing you, I take off my clothes, revealing my growing body. 

This clip contains lots of booty, belly and boobs. I show off my thunder thighs and red stretch marks and jiggle around! 

love my fat growing body and hope you do too! If you enjoyed this video, leave a review and tell me your favourite part of my body 💦👙

My favourite review will get my next video free. 💖

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

Brooke looks so overfed and soft, 'milkfed' comes to mind watching this. As if some mad scientist/feeder is busy creating the perfect BBW. Her pale skin gives the impression she's been willingly sequestered away, being fed and pampered round the clock. There's not a bad angle when she poses. The shots of her with her foot on the chair are amazing. Hopefully we'll see a similar video when she's another twenty pounds heavier.

Link to review
dj2k1357

Beginning with showing off more of your sexy overfed rear end in practically nothing, this clip was really great and I loved the way your g string rode up on your jiggly gut and how you jiggled it and fingered your belly button, how you clapped your boobs together and how you was spilling out of that chair that your behind is way too fat to have any business sitting in. If you have a chair with arms, id love to see you stuff yourself silly in it and try to get up after hehe 🍑🍑🍑😉

Link to review
extrabig

The camera angle and lighting set this one up perfectly from the start.  Her body looks incredible with the extra softness and she shows all of it off in a confident way making it all the more sexy.  This one is definitely worth checking out. 

Link to review
Guest Narukami

Nice one! Hope your boobs grow even bigger cause you are already struggling holding them with one hand. So if they do, you can't hide them if you are topless and while you play with your belly ;).

Greetings from Germany! And keep up the good eating! :)

Link to review