2 Screenshots

About This File

I don't think I could even total up all the calories in this meal! Having the opportunity (and excuse) to eat foods from all over the world is one of my *favorite* parts of being a feedee. Lately, I've been eating a lot of Mediterranean, Indian, Persian and Pakistani food. In this video, I've loaded up on shawarma, rice, chili cheese fries and some Indian sweets. It was all so delicious. In terms of taste, this is one of my favorite stuffings. The sweets are loaded with syrup and condensed milk. Everything is savory and salty and filling, and I wash it all down with a sugary drink.

I was so eager to be in hog heaven that I stuffed myself in a busy parking lot. I tried not to make a mess, but I dripped chili and cheese on myself on the very first bite! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
I don't know if it's because of the way I eat, or how fattened my belly and my boobs have gotten, or if it's because of how often I eat, but I always manage to make a mess and drop food on myself.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest MarkyJ18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you for another great car stuffing session, so sexy how spoiled n lazy you can be ;)ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you for reviewing! I stuffed myself silly and helpless. But it was so worth it. โ˜บ๏ธ

Link to review