Dream Gainer’s PREGNANT Special!!

$18.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello again 🥰 Its been a long time, CLEARLY, because I am 7 months pregnant now!! I figured I can’t just keep all this big, round belly goodness to myself, so I made this extra special, extra long video for you 😉 I start out the video in my maternity shorts that are very snug on my HUGE growing belly and butt, and a tank top that is wayyy too small on me. You get to see the smooth curves of my plump belly, my ever-growing boobs, and my always slappable fat ass ❤️ I get on the bed and bounce up and down and am just amazed at how much I’ve grown. Then, I take you extra close up to my round pregnant belly, and you can barely see my face peering over the top of my stomach! 

As always, I hope you enjoy this sweet time with me in my video 😊

xoxo Dreamy

Other Files from dreamgainer

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Stunning as always! So good to see what you've done to your body. I always love your updates! I just have one question... Will we see the baby bump again and will you eat for your fans next time? 😍

Congrats on the pregnancy and hope you are all healthy and happy!

Link to review