4 Screenshots

About This File

I wanna show YOU my FAT SEXY CURVES! 

I just got home from college and I am feeling SEXY. All day long I have had people in class looking at my growing curves. And now I wanna show you 💋

I can't contain myself and start stripping off. Slowly teasing you, I take off my clothes, revealing my growing body. 

This clip contains lots of booty, belly and boobs. I show off my thunder thighs and red stretch marks and jiggle around! 

I love my fat growing body and hope you do too! If you enjoyed this video, leave a review and tell me your favourite part of my body 💦👙

My favourite review will get my next video free. 💗😈

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dennis39

Unbelievable hot woman. All round forms in right places, amazing butt, big pot belly and incredible great big boobs. And so small underwear show more how big she is. And very sexy voice.

Link to review
dj2k1357

Ass if I need to tell you my fave body part, BUTT I'll go ahead anyway. Your plump devine behind looks amazing in those bottoms and your bountiful boobs and jelly belly are also on display. A great visual display of your curvy body in a 360 view and a definite must buy!!

Link to review