Pampered Plumper - POV

$9.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder POV • Public • Outdoors • Belly Stuffing • Chugging • Alcohol • Tight Clothes • Furniture Struggle • Belly Play • Sensual Feeding • Spoiled • Whipped Cream • Fat Chat ~ 26 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Lounging on my balcony I wake up from a nap and immediately start to get hungry

So of course I make my feeder get me some amazing food and delicious drinks!

We both know I should be slowing down my intake but he can never resist the urge to feed me and I can never resit the urge to stuff my gut to the brim

He brings me appetizer after appetizer as I gorge myself silly, all in front of my neighbors!

It’s not long before the real food comes out and my bloated belly and plump ass begin to press tightly on the sides of my lounge chair

Of course my feeder takes this as a sign to bring me even more food, stuffing sushi, sausages, tacos, mozzarella sticks and more into my expanding stomach

As I lay there barely able to breathe he knows it’s time for dessert and brings out mochi ice cream, cake and whipped cream for me settle my tummy with

He sensually feeds me past my limits while rubbing my beachball sized belly

Once I ate all I could, it’s right back to napping for me!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Like You said Mochi You shouldn't Be Eating all that food but relax Its your lazy Day off Just let your boyfriend Get food for you only when you really need food then you walk or take a car ride Because of all your weight that honestly is the best option for you Cheers to you Trying to become immobile ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.