Pampered Plumper - POV

$9.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder POV • Public • Outdoors • Belly Stuffing • Chugging • Alcohol • Tight Clothes • Furniture Struggle • Belly Play • Sensual Feeding • Spoiled • Whipped Cream • Fat Chat ~ 26 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Lounging on my balcony I wake up from a nap and immediately start to get hungry

So of course I make my feeder get me some amazing food and delicious drinks!

We both know I should be slowing down my intake but he can never resist the urge to feed me and I can never resit the urge to stuff my gut to the brim

He brings me appetizer after appetizer as I gorge myself silly, all in front of my neighbors!

It’s not long before the real food comes out and my bloated belly and plump ass begin to press tightly on the sides of my lounge chair

Of course my feeder takes this as a sign to bring me even more food, stuffing sushi, sausages, tacos, mozzarella sticks and more into my expanding stomach

As I lay there barely able to breathe he knows it’s time for dessert and brings out mochi ice cream, cake and whipped cream for me settle my tummy with

He sensually feeds me past my limits while rubbing my beachball sized belly

Once I ate all I could, it’s right back to napping for me!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So hot! This is a return to my favorite kind of Mochii vid, a look into her indulgent and pampered lifestyle 🖤 

I’m not much for chugging or challenges, I’m into a more natural, greed-based gain. That’s exactly what Mochii delivers—and more. If you love seeing a lazy, greedy, glutton give in to her desires again and again-this is the clip for you. 
Since it’s Mochii I obviously don’t need to say that the burps are plenty and adorable. 
Not to mention how fucking massive she’s looking these days, her gut is taking on a new shape and her hips squeeze the sides of her deck-throne. And it’s all in a fat ass 26 min clip. Highly recommended.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dang you look amazing 

Link to review